Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A VERY Rich Family (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
The Anderson family is the richest family around.  They have butlers, maids, chefs, limos, and pretty much anything else they want too.  The problem is, so many of the kids have become very spoiled and snobby, because of the wealth.  On top of that, it's summer break so the kids are home a lot of the time.  Also, all the kids love to throw parties. Rules: Ask to Join. If I say you can't join, please don't get mad at me.  Just leave.  It's not that I don't like you. No swearing. Please make two characters. You may have romance, just don't make it all about the two of you and be sure to not go to crazy with it. This role play will be written in third person.  Please don't switch to first person. Characters: Girls: Carrie Anderson/42/The Mom who is married to Kyle.   Jennifer Anderson/20/The oldest sister who has a little crush on Ryan.  Taken by ⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Alyssa Anderson/14/An adopted member of the family.  Taken by me. Josie Anderson/7/The youngest girl in the family.  Her twin is Josh.  Taken by blankfortunecookie. Boys:   Kyle Anderson/39/The Dad who is married to Carrie. Mike Anderson/12/The oldest brother.  Taken by Molly47426. Cole Anderson/10/.  The middle child of the boys.  Taken by Ifinishbooks. Josh Anderson/7/The youngest boy in the family.  His twin is Josie.  Taken by me. Other Characters: Kim Woods/28/The family maid.  Taken by blankfortunecookie.   Amy Smith/45Th/e family chauffeur. Ralph Smith/50/Amy's older brother and family butler. Ryan Cooper/22/A family friend who has a crush on Jennifer. If you want to make your own character please ASK.   Form: Name: Age: Personality: Looks: Family or Friend: Short Bio: Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I make my own girl,and Mike?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure, thanks.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I be Jennifer?))

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure.  Thanks.  You also need to make a boy though.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Mike Anderson Age:12 PersonalityBig Frownlueless about girls,Funny,Smart, Looks:Brown hair parted to the side.He has emerald green eyes. Family or Friend: Family Short Bio: Mike just started middle school.He grew up being kind of scared of Halloween.He was always carefree and flexible. Other:The Oldest boy Name:Anna Anderson Age:11 Personality: Find out for yourself Looks:Reddish brown hair and grey eyes. Family or friend:Family Short bio:Will see Other: She is in between the kids.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks!  I'll make mine pretty soon.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((In that case, may I also be Ralph?))

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Absolutely!  Thanks!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Alyssa Anderson. Age:  14. Personality:  Alyssa is the type of nerd that does not fit the stereotypical image of a geek.  Not only is she smart, she's also fun, and kind.  Some people think that she hasn't become snobby because she's so smart. Looks:  Long brown hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. Family or Friend:  Family. Short Bio:  Alyssa was orphaned when she was two years old.  She stayed in an orphanage until the Anderson's adopted her at age four.  She used to feel out of place, but now she feels and is treated like a normal part of the family. Other:  At the moment, Alyssa has a broken arm. Name:  Joshua "Josh" Anderson. Age:  7. Personality:  Josh is the type of little kid that constantly complains.  He can though, because his family is so rich.  Josh loves to have fun.  Unfortunately, Josh's "fun" includes teasing and torturing the servants. Looks:  A smaller version of Zayn Malik. Family or Friend:  Family. Short Bio:  Josh has always been a kid that has everything he wants, and mischievous.  Other than that, not much happens to him. Other:  Nothing.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos