Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A VERY Rich Family (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join) Name: Ryana Anderson Age: 17 Personiality: Sweet, charming, party animal, and crazy fun Looks: Long blonde hair, crystal, bule eyes, and  frekles from ear to ear. 6'5 feet, and a very thin figure. Family or Friend: Family Short Bio: Ryana is the craziest of the family, she is also one of the pretiest girls-along-side her mother.  She has had a crush on Wilfredo since 5th grade (Somebody plzz be him). Other: N/A

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join as my own charecter?) If soo... Name: Milly Anderson Age: 13 Personality: Is very nice, loves to socialize, is very dancy and bubbly, is smart. Looks: Has Velvet red long hair and side bangs, brown eyes and bright red lips. Family: Is carrie anderson's daughter Short Bio: Is funloving, loves her family, loves the butlers and the cooks, enjoys her fame and richness but doesnt rub it in. Other: if you want me to change anything thats okay i will

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
THG247:  I'm sorry, but no.  Please just leave.  It's not because I don't like you. vannagirl123:  Yes, but please make a boy too.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
CallMeSam_2064393 Lock
CallMeSam_2064393
StarStarStarStar
(May I join? If not to late)

Abiah0 was my old name :3

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
why can't I join, just because I didn't like any of the characters you had, I made my own and you won't let me join

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Ill be cole then...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((What have I missed?))

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"THG247" wrote:

why can't I join, just because I didn't like any of the characters you had, I made my own and you won't let me join
Please just leave.  I have my reasons.  Yes, it is partially that.  You need to ask if you want to make your own character.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"CallMeSam" wrote:

(May I join? If not to late)
May I please see a sample post from a different role play you've done?  Sorry, it's just that I've never role played with you.

Posted By:
CallMeSam_2064393 Lock
CallMeSam_2064393
StarStarStarStar
(Sure, I haven't been on in awhile might be how come you've never seen me.) Daniel sat down the book he was reading hearing foot steps walking in the hall, he got up from his bed to see who it was. Walking out of his room he seen a girl he never seen before "Someone new?"  He thought to himself.

Abiah0 was my old name :3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos