Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A VERY Rich Family (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's your choice.  You may take whichever character (that isn't taken already) you want.)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
      okay then! Here you go~!) Name:  Josie Anderson Age: 7 Personality: Bubbly, Generally Happy, a little bratty, curious, adventurous, Polite when in the face of authority, Looks:  Family or Friend: Anderson Family, twin of Josh and youngest of the family Short Bio: Josie Anderson is a    very excitable seven year old girl who grew up with everything she wanted. Because of this she is used to getting whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. That gives her a bit of a bratty side; and when she doesn't get what she wants, she often throws tantrums. Josie constantly goes exploring; getting into things she doesn't know or shouldn't be in. She often takes her twin, Josh, along. Other She's very good at playing the piano and likes to create things. Name: Kim Woods  Age: 26 Personality: kind, understanding, wise for her age, alittle sassy Looks:   [photo:4085208] Family or Friend:  Works for the Anderson Family as a maid Short Bio: She grew up in an addict  family, and so when she was 12, she ran away from home and  liven the streets until a kind   old woman gave her a place to stay. She worked her way up td oo getting a home and working full time for the Andersons; the richest family around, is  helping her get by. Other She gives good advice.

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!  It was actually Kim, but I'm more than fine with Ann.)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( I changed it to Kim again when I noticed, I try to stay by the characters as much as I can and branch out!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cool.  I stalked your other profile by the way....  xD)

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( iwish I could, but I can't find it!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(You mean you can't log in, or you can't find it?)

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
(both, how should I jump in, I suppose we can mess around with our three/four cahracters?)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah.  Since there has only been three actually role playing posts, we can pretty much do whatever.  xD)

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( if  you leave, i'm going to have an argument with myself, throw a tantrum then calm myself down, then climb on the roof, and  finally scare the crap out of myself  for climbing on the roof without knowing it. So that will be confusing, so yeah.....)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H