Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A VERY Rich Family (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wow... by the way, I know this isn't a very big deal, but please don't use the "c" word, etc. language around me.  Do you want to start or shall I?)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( Sorry, I'm  honestly not trying to and I just realized when you pointed it out. Will you start? I haven't    roleplayed in a few years so when I start getting the hang of it i'll start. By the way my h and space key are sticking, so it may take some time to type and it may possibly be missing afew h's. Sorry about that!)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay.) Josh walked down the stairs to find Josie, because he was bored. Alyssa walked around the mansion trying to find Kim.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
Josie  stares up and her brother and smiles, a twinkle in her eye. She begins to stand and has her We're going exploring, come on! Face she uses only too often. Kim is humming to " gangnam style" my Psy and begins to clean the Anderson's massive entrance hall. She sighs, knowing she has  a lot of work before she even finishes cleaning this huge room... Then to the rest of the house! The thought makes her tired just to imagine. So she refocuses and starts to mop and polish.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"blankfortunecookie" wrote:

Josie  stares up and her brother and smiles, a twinkle in her eye. She begins to stand and has her We're going exploring, come on! Face she uses only too often. Kim is humming to " gangum style" my Psy and begins to clean the Anderson's massive entrance hall. She sighs, knowing she has  a lot of work before she even finishes cleaning this huge room... Then to the rest of the house! The thought makes her tired just to imagine. So she refocuses and starts to mop and polish.
*cough cough* it's GANGNAM *cough*  (where are we?)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Milli skipped into the entrance hall. She hears Kim's humming and runs to grab the rabio. She turns Gangnam Style on.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Im going to make Milli's form again...... Name: Milli Is family Girl 13 is skippy bubbly and fun, enjoys richness, loves the butlers and cooks. has the top floor as room best friend is lucas

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( i fixed it, happy/)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I?

Name: Ryan Cooper
Personality: He likes doing new things and has an 'I'll try anything once' Attutude
Looks: Shall post
Family or Friend: Friend
Short Bio: For as long as he can remember he's always cared about Jennifer, but he's never been able to tell her
Other: Eh..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can join.  I'd prefer if you made two characters though.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

this forum is about rocks

latest videos