Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons

Posted By:
Keldeo
Keldeo
StarStarStarStar
All right. For all those Pokemon fans. This roleplay is for only for the Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky/ Time/ Darkness. You can give your character a name and you can choose from any of the 649+ Pokemon. From Bulbasaur to Genesect or any other in between. You can make up to 3 different characters but make sure you don't lose track and put the wrong character in the wrong context. They can only use attacks they can normally learn, they can speak, each one has a small bag where they can keep useful items they find such as Gummis, Apples, Seeds and Berries. You can explore any dungeon in these games, every character will have the choice to go alone or team up with others subscribed to the post. I will be helping you all, I have my own character so I will also be in the dungeons. No one will be able to hurt others as they will be a team. Whenever a team chooses to go on a mission and can ask to tag along. I will be Leo the Keldeo. You can go alone again, but this is not reccommended as the wild Pokemon in the Dungeon can and will hurt you. If you are not sure what to do just put your question in parentheses (like this) and I will answer you A.S.A.P. Anyone can join and leave for as long as you want. I will post an entire list of items usable in dungeons and the effects that they cause. I will also go with you if you choose to go on an adventure, tell you what other Pokemon are found there, then help you. This will all be a single storyline so only one adventure can be going at once. Well, I think I covered everything so let's begin.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons

Posted By:
Keldeo
Keldeo
StarStarStarStar
*groan* " Huh, where am I,  wait why are there Krabby all over the place and why does my head hurt so much" *groan*

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Chat

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

GOOD DUBSTEP SONGS

Favorite artist?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos