Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Since my best friend is leaving this site. I'm throwing her a good-bye party. But I'm also combining it with a roleplay. So it's about some teens/adults/kids go to the goodbye party of a good friend.There is only two rules. Don't take izzzy's spotlight. OR ELSE. And noz t@!k!ings likez theze. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Isabella, or Arti. Age: 10 Years Young. Looks:  Personality: Cold, Sarcastic, "mean", a friend, a person, Me, myself, and I, quiet, "fun" at times I guess, there for you if you need a shoulder to cry on... Myself. Not judgmental, I am there for you... I'll never abandon friends... Never. Other: I am the ones who's leaving... I don't mind if you steal the spotlight, I don't care. It's fine with me..

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Yay you joined!)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: David Age: 10 Looks: Brown hair, light brown eyes, coffee colored skin Personality: izzi knows Other: N/A

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name:Angela/Angie  Age:11 looks:Like the picture of me on my profile. Perso: you'll find out soon. (: Other: Izzabellas bestest friend. (:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'll Join Name-Jack Valentine Age-17 Looks-Look up kaito that's who ## #ooks like Personality-find out in Rp Other-## #ikes Ice cream ((And christmas, and he goes by te nickname Val))

Undertale
~The shadow of the ruins fills you with determination

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((Why wouldn't I join? x3 I'll miss you all... But I'll save it for the emotional speech that will come later! XD))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

let's all just talk  normally and no quotation marks cuz we're all being ourselves

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ultraboy789" wrote:

let's all just talk  normally and no quotation marks cuz we're all being ourselves
yup and you both were accepted anyways.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((Imma actually Role-Play, if that's fine with you... Imma go invite a few people.. **Sniffles**))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity