Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime
StarStarStarStar
People say the craziest thing about you, and say it's true. But is it? In this Rp there 10 friends. 5 are emo, and the other 5 are regular people on a mission to save their emo friends Will you be one of those emos are the adventure for finding a lover or will you be those type of emo's cutting yourself forever? Join to find out Character Sheet Name- Age- Gender- Appearance- Emo or Normal type of person- Personality-

Emma Lynn
I cry because you weren't there for me
I thought you loved me, but I was wrong
Emma Lynn
I thought you were my true friend in the world of lies
I thought you could make me laugh, but i was wrong
I'm Emma and I'm an Emo

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
Anime_Groove_Chick
Anime_Groove_Chick
StarStar
Name- Shackles Age- 16 Gender- (F) female  Appearance- Black eyes, black straight hair, almost pale skin  Emo or Normal type of person- Emo Personality- Silent, easily raged

Anime_Groove_Chick
If only you could be this cool~!
naruto in the real world

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
StarStarStarStar
{{Can I join?}} Name: Evelyn Beatrice Jackson Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, reserved, calm, mature, stubborn, she won't back down and has an attitude. Emo or Normal: Normal Appearance: 

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Valerie Anastacia Reinhart Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: [gonna post later] Emo or Normal: Normal Personality: Shy, Friendly, Extrovert, Optimistic, Workaholic

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
Anime_Groove_Chick
Anime_Groove_Chick
StarStar
So when can we start?

Anime_Groove_Chick
If only you could be this cool~!
naruto in the real world

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
[Can I join??] Name- Tragedy Lancer (Real Name: Tyler Lancer) Age: 15 3/4 Gender: Male Apperence: He is about 6'1", he has naturally straight dyed Black and Blue hair, his eyes are a foggy emerald color litered with speaks of gold (Genetic defect), he is rather skinny and is always wearing black Emo or Normal: Emo Personality: Dreadfully shy, quiet, short tempered, low self-esteam, hates vain people, artistic, musical Other: Always has a notbook (For songs), a sketch pad, iPod and Minolita film camera with him

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can i join?) Name: Rebecca Jane Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Long, platinum, blonde, scene hair, hazel eyes, normal toned skin (not too dark not too light), favorite outfit-dads old leather jacket with white shirt underneath, skinny jeans, black boots EMO!! Personality: She can be alot of fun at times, but get on her bad side and you're in trouble. Around her crush she acts like she's the walking dead, she can't think of what to say. She beats herself up when she acts stupid. Other: Loves anything black, likes emo/scene guys, likes to party and hang out with friends but likes to have some alone time as well

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime
StarStarStarStar
Okay everyone's accepted Let me start me then we can start
Emo's name-Hunter "Killz" Watson
Emo's age-19
Emo's Gender-Female
Emo's appearance-She looks like Akaito Emo or Normal-Emo
Emo's Personality-Find out in Rp
Emo's other-She has something to hide but won't tell

Emma Lynn
Emma Lynn
I'm Emma and I'm an Emo

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebecca: I walked down the long hallway of Franklin High School looking down at the floor, hoping nobody noticed me walk straight into the flag pole in front of the school. I opened my locker and grabbed my math book and walked to class. I did see people stop to point and laugh at me, but I just stayed back and gritted my teeth. As soon as I came into class the math teacher, Mr. Grant, said to me with a stern look in his eyes, "Rebecca you're late to class.# I replied with a similar look in my eyes but with a gritty deep tone of voice only I could master, "Sorry, I'll try not to do it again. I took my seat and laid my head onto the table the second I sat down.

Am I Emo? (A romance Rp)

Posted By:
kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime
StarStarStarStar
Yes! A new day at different school that i won't get exspelled from. I yelled as I grabbed my bag from the back seat of my mom's car.

"Bye mom see ya after school." I say running to door of the school. What class am I in?

Emma Lynn
Emma Lynn
I'm Emma and I'm an Emo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos