Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 547
No one lives here. There are lakes and a few houses. A forest. Please take part smile

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop


Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 858
((Could you add a bit more details? Also, I'm a bit interested, so I'd guess you have to put up a character form, unless it's a free character form.))

Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 547

"-Helvetica- " wrote:

((Could you add a bit more details? Also, I'm a bit interested, so I'd guess you have to put up a character form, unless it's a free character form.))
Ok so the surrounding are dangerous. Owned by robots who have taken the village. There are a few survivors. We are humans. You can add a name for the character. We survive together and help eac other get out of the village

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop


Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 858
((Could you please provide a character form? Such as name, age, robot or human, etc...))

Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 547

"-Helvetica- " wrote:

((Could you please provide a character form? Such as name, age, robot or human, etc...))
We will be humans. It's up to you what age or name you give yourself. Maybe aged between -12-16. My character will just be called Jay aged 15.

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop


Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 858
Name: Arielle Ella Remington   Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mature, reserved, and calm. Though, she becomes fierce and ruthless when she's fighting. Appearance: 

Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 547
Name : Jay Wilson Age : 15 Gender : Male Personality : Caring. Likes girls. Skilled Stealth Attacks and Defenses. Saves Lives. Down to Earth

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop


Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 520
Name: Amberanthia (or amber) Ruthstone. Age: 15 gender: female personality: is not very immature but is quiet and always down to buisness, feels satisfied when she finds somethin they could use, Is fierce and moves in a naturally gorgeus graceful way. Looks: has very light blande hair with blue and purple highlights, has one purple eye, one turquise, is very slim, five foot two inches, has long arms practiccly meant for a bow and arrow, is very very very flexible, and is what most people would call, "Beautiful", Even though she doesnt care about other peoples opinion, and doesnt try to look the way she does.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P


Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 127

"vannagirl123" wrote:

Name: Amberanthia (or amber) Ruthstone. Age: 15 gender: female personality: is not very immature but is quiet and always down to buisness, feels satisfied when she finds somethin they could use, Is fierce and moves in a naturally gorgeus graceful way. Looks: has very light blande hair with blue and purple highlights, has one purple eye, one turquise, is very slim, five foot two inches, has long arms practiccly meant for a bow and arrow, is very very very flexible, and is what most people would call, "Beautiful", Even though she doesnt care about other peoples opinion, and doesnt try to look the way she does.



Do you wanna RP? 

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!


Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
Mick8428
Mick8428
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 159
((can i join?))

The epic finale between cat and duck. WHO. WILL. WIN.!?!?



← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

We the Kidz

Random

What new KW features has you noticed?

Profile Picture

Being bullied

latest videos