Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Deserted Village (Anyone Can Join)

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
(My bro is gonna get on, and anyone with a shared computer knows what THAT means.)

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(im making another charectar, and btw, can there be zombies too?)

Name: Saya (pronouned SIGH-uh)
Looks: Has pink hair, glasses, wears a white and green school uniform, opened up to show a blac tank top. (will look like my profile pic when i upload it!)

Parents were really rich, mother was in the secret service, went to a private school in Japan, moved to this villiage
Perso: Is really mean and stuck up, but is nice to some, is very smart and wont mind rubbing it into your face, always acts like she needs more, but is overall very happy
Weapon: Small gun, plenty of bullets, drill, nail gun, sword. All are enchanted.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

(im making another charectar, and btw, can there be zombies too?)

Name: Saya (pronouned SIGH-uh)
Looks: Has pink hair, glasses, wears a white and green school uniform, opened up to show a blac tank top. (will look like my profile pic when i upload it!)

Parents were really rich, mother was in the secret service, went to a private school in Japan, moved to this villiage
Perso: Is really mean and stuck up, but is nice to some, is very smart and wont mind rubbing it into your face, always acts like she needs more, but is overall very happy
Weapon: Small gun, plenty of bullets, drill, nail gun, sword. All are enchanted.
Fine with me Vanna. There can be zombies too.

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
(Yayyy zombies!!  Hippie)

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry, had to go for dinner.)

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
(Goodnight everyone!)

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Amber heard the ruckess from above. She climbed out of the secret trapdoor and went into Nick's bedroom. She pulled Lilli off of him. "Stop!" she yelled in a whisper. "Its fine as long as we remain calm and" she looked at lilli. "Quiet"

Saya ran through the trees and crawled into a tree to hide in. She fell, though. Down the passsge way into Amber's hideout. She swore. "$%!&" She had forgotten the hideout was here,

(oh and btw, mwemaidspzazz, me and "nick" talked about it and Amber or Saya is going to start dating him)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
( I gotta go. Bye! )

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Well have fun! its okay because I decided that I'm pulling out of the Roleplay. I'm not really into Zombies and Robots. I thought this was going to be a deserted village not a village under attack. Plus, I'm kind of looking for a more advanced Roleplay since I've been Roleplaying for 5 years now. And I'm starting and advanced (really strict) Roleplay for expert or master roleplayers, so I will need to be focusing my time on that. And no, it will probably not be on this site because ana advanced Roleplay calls for people who are active constantly.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Debra has panicked. She has gotten lost because in her wild horror she ran into nowhere. (Could someone save Debra? She's gone nuts. I think she might get got if someone doesn't save her.)

Sig Pic WoT

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What's your pet?

What do u guys do in chat?

Mirror, Mirror

We the Kidz

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos