Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

One Big Family (RP - More boys and Friends Needed.)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about a family with ten kids (Five girls and five boys), but within the family are a few fights and arguements between the siblings. Will they stop with the fights and arguements, or can their parents stop it? Stupid plot I know. Rules: - No dying - Include everyone - DO NOT go to far without me Form: Name: Age: Looks: Part of the family or friend?: Relationship Status: Personality: Other: Mine: Name: Isabelle Ross (Jackson) Age: 28 Looks: Galadriel Stineman Personality: Smart, nice, kind, caring, friendly, outgoing, generous, helpful, friendly, and understanding. She also loves her younger siblings alot Relationship Status: Married (Someone please make him!) Other: She lives in her own house with her husband and their ten month old son name, Jacob.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tony Naomi Jackson (TJ) Age: 17 Looks:  Part of the family Relationship Statues: Single Perso: Tony is your normal teenage out-going carefree girl. She doesn't care what people think or say about her. She will speack her mind no matter what, but she has her flaws like her insecurity and her short temper Other: Tony has acouple tattoos she has a feather on her anckle, a graiffe that says STAND TALL in the body on her left forearm, she has "Stay Beautiful" between her shoulder blades, she has "i am" on her right wrist then she has imagination on her left index finger and believe on her right index finger. Next she has "Fall Seven Time Stand Up Eight" on the left side of her hip and last she has "No Lies Just Love". She was adopted from England so she has a british accent. She want to become a writer and go to Cambridge for University, but doesn't want to leave her family

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ryana Faith Jackson
looks: Profile picture, bule-green eyes, brown hair, and fair skin.
Family
Relationship Status: Single
Personality: Sweet, nice, and fun-loving.
Other: has two 1 year old daugthers (Twins) named Arianna and Vanessa.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The family's last name is Jackson.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
oopsy sorry i'll change that

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Dallas Marigold Jackson Age: 22 Part of the family Relationship Status: Single, and ready to mingle xD. Looks:  Personality: Dallas is blunt sarcastic troublemaker who is still adjusting to the fact that she is an adult. This is portrayed in her graffiti art around town, and childish ways. Still, she knows the times when she needs to take things seriously (sometimes), and is there when her younger siblings need help. Dallas has a strong passion for both visual and performing arts. She either constantly quoting songs, or fangirling about the cute guy who plays Harold Hill in The Music Man.  Overall, you either love her, or hate her guts. She honestly doesn't care either way. Other: She has just come back from studying abroad in England at Leeds College of Music in West Yorkshire. With no money to her name, she is back home with her family until she can afford an apartment. While waiting for her music or theater career to take off, she is a waitress at the local coffee shop. She drives a beat-up brown Chevy everywhere she goes. She loves all types of music, and will put on the classical station sometimes to annoy her siblings. (Boy form coming in a minute.)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kent Keith Kelly (Alliterations are awesome right?) Age: 25 Family Friend Relationship Status: Taken by (Anyone want to fill this slot?) Looks:  Personality: Kent is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off. Other: A year after graduating from NYU, he found a job in (wherever this is taking place) as a writer for the local newspaper. He writes the book review section, and dreams about how one day someone will write a review of one of his books. He is a close friend to the Jackson family, and looks at the siblings as if they were his own. Him and Dallas hang out sometimes, mostly at her job where they talk about their futures, and throw food at each other. He really loves his girlfriend ________, and hopes to marry her when he has a stable formation for himself at least.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Bump

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Little Sister Issues!

latest videos