x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

God and Goddess PRP? :з

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 178
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I have no plots in mind, but I figured that there could be a god and goddess private RP. :3 They're enemies, but they fall in love, but that causes a war to break out between the different gods.  I know, extremely cliché, but I didn't have any other idea.  I don't mind behind either gender, but I prefer being the female. Anyways, who's up?

Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I'll do one, I suppose.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 178
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Alright! I forgot to mention that this will take place on earth in the Roman Empire times. ;3  Which gender do you prefer? 

Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I like playing as the boy. I only play a female character if I need to. Besides, my character keeps it secret, but he's really from the future.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
servine226_1853055 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
servine226_1853055
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8299
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Lion Heart" wrote:

I have no plots in mind, but I figured that there could be a god and goddess private RP. :3 They're enemies, but they fall in love, but that causes a war to break out between the different gods.  I know, extremely cliché, but I didn't have any other idea.  I don't mind behind either gender, but I prefer being the female. Anyways, who's up?
Can I join, Or is it only you and skrillex?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 178
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Sure, that's fine. :3 Should we post our character sheets here or on the forum?

Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 178
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"servine226" wrote:

"Lion Heart" wrote:

I have no plots in mind, but I figured that there could be a god and goddess private RP. :3 They're enemies, but they fall in love, but that causes a war to break out between the different gods.  I know, extremely cliché, but I didn't have any other idea.  I don't mind behind either gender, but I prefer being the female. Anyways, who's up?
Can I join, Or is it only you and skrillex?
It's only me and Skrillex, but I can make one just for you and me. :3 

Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Um, on here I suppose.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
servine226_1853055 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
servine226_1853055
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8299
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Lion Heart" wrote:

"servine226" wrote:

"Lion Heart" wrote:

I have no plots in mind, but I figured that there could be a god and goddess private RP. :3 They're enemies, but they fall in love, but that causes a war to break out between the different gods.  I know, extremely cliché, but I didn't have any other idea.  I don't mind behind either gender, but I prefer being the female. Anyways, who's up?
Can I join, Or is it only you and skrillex?
It's only me and Skrillex, but I can make one just for you and me. :3 
Ok ill make on with you...

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 178
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
It's not going to need much, so... Name: God/Goddess: Personality: (Optional) History: (Optional) Weaponry: Appearance: Other:

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games