Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Kiss [ATJ] ~one space left and first person~

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos:
I Smiled and said
"You know I have always wanted to watch this movie" looking at the screen.
"But My parents always say 'It's too western!' instead of ####### the money over".I  laughed and Alexis Said
"SSSSSSHHHHHHHH you two, i'm trying to watch the movie"
"But it's just the coming attractions" I retaliated

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Viridiana:
My eyes widened as I leaned forward to see Alexis sitting on the other side of Carlos. "How did you get here so fast?" I scream whispered.

Anthony:
I let out a groan and banged my head against the wooden chair multiple times. I was at a family reunion and I was bored as ####. I prefered to go to the beach with Viri than be here.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos:
"Maybe She's an Enderman? I don't know," I said.  "but we better be quiet, or she'll bite!" I joked.

Alexis:
seeing that Carlos and Viri were hitting it off, I smiled.
"Finally" I said very quietly to myself.

(Tell me I haven't lost my touch!)

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{You've lost a little bit, but I'm sure you'll get it back!}

Viridiana:
I rolled my eyes with a sly smile and kept quiet as I watched the entrance of the movie. It's been a while since I had last gone to the movies . . . usually Anthony and I would go to the beach, sometimes even to another state.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have stupid revision to do, I cam't post long monolouges anymore, but I will as soon as I finished talking about that Miranda guy)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pucca ❣ Florette" wrote:

{You've lost a little bit, but I'm sure you'll get it back!}

Viridiana:

I rolled my eyes with a sly smile and kept quiet as I watched the entrance of the movie. It's been a while since I had last gone to the movies . . . usually Anthony and I would go to the beach, sometimes even to another state.

Carlos:
As the intro begins I look over at Alexis who has literally turned her seat into her own personal bedroom, Or SHould I say, row of seats. The othe four are taken up by her entire bdy, which is laying along them, she has her phone, mac and iPod out, Nodding her head to what might be either cold play or one direction.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Viridiana:

I gently nudged Alexis and gave her the 'what the hell' look. She brought her Mac and iPod to the movies, what did we pay all 3 tickets for if she wasn't going to watch it? It could have been only Carlos and I . . . 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis:

I feel something against my arm. I see viri giving me a strange look.
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm listening to payphone!!"

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Viridiana:

I couldn't believe this girl, she was actually going to listen to music instead of watching the movie? "We paid for your ticket, watch the movie!" I said in my lowest voice that almost sounded like the hiss of an angry snake.

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Ariel Jäger

Personality: Ariel is a smart and kind girl, but she's stubborn and brave. She's easily set aflame when it comes to certain subjects, so she doesn't hesitate to kick-butt. A lot of people are enemies with her because of her personality and fighting skills, but she doesn't care.

Biography: Ariel was born in Germany, but later moved to America when she was six years old. Her parents divorced after living in America for five years; her oldest and only brother was killed at war in Iraq. Ariel was struck hard with his death and got depressed but it only lasted for a short amount of time.

Looks: 

Name: Everett Levi

Personality: Everett enjoys to tease people and is a bit arrogant at times. He loves to mess around, but he is honestly not all of a rebel boy, he has a gentle side to him. Everett hides his feeling with a mask of awkward emotions, and is easily hurt.

Biography: Everett was born in Washington, later moving to Rhode Island when he was ten. He has both parents, an older sister and a younger brother, along with a baby sister who was killed in a car crash two years ago.

Looks: He has light brown hair with natural, dirty blonde highlights. His skin is fairly tanned and has a few tiny birthmarks on his neck that mix in with the color of his skin, therefore barely noticeable. He strangely has amber eyes with a bit more of a golden tone; he is 5'11 in height.

San Blas

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kidzworld Radio is Here

How tall are u?

Another 'crush' topic

latest videos