Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Kiss [ATJ] ~one space left and first person~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Hawthorne: " Alexis you have a girlfreind?" I leaned in closer waiting too hear what he was going to say. Insat my books down on the ground stepping on them so i looked taller. I laughed and realized i was in public.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos: I laughed. "Haha, No, Alexis is My best friend, not my girlfriend, honest"

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Hawthrone: I checked my watch dad we be home soon. I groaned picking my books up i decided to do something fun instead. " Wanna go to starbucks? I know i just meet you and all.." my eyes darted toward my shoes.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos: "Sure, I'll just tell Alexis" And I sent Alexis a text to meet at starbucks 

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Hawthorne: " its right down the street" ii rubbed my arms they could only carry things for so long.as we headed out the door i rubbed my fingers trying to see if they were just right like any normal girls was. ( its 11:46 where i am so im going to sleep)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok)

Posted By:
Emeraldxx
Emeraldxx
Star
I swing my rucksack over my shoulder and kiss my dad. First day of school. NOT gonna be pretty. I have the accent of a Cornish pixie. And im proud of it! Hmph! But i was dreading my first day. I didnt want to go to stupid America.But here i was, on my way to an American school when i could be walking with my mates to my good ol' school! All well. Better make the most of it...-sigh-... I rush into class as fast as i can but im still late. NOT a good start. "Ah,Miss Kay! Here you are! Late,but it is your fist day so i'll let you off.." The teacher says as i burst in. Everyone stares staring at me. I start to feel sick... "Class,this is Sadie Kay! She is new here so i want you to show her some respect!" The teacher said (who was apparent;y named Mrs Darius). "Right.Where shall you sit?..." Mrs Darius looked around the room... Nobody offerd to move or anything...Well,see if i care! Suddenly, a tall tanned girl with long,silky,black hair and chocolaty brown eyes puts her hand up. "She can sit next to me, Miss!" The girl offers. I was shocked.She didnt seem the kind of person that wanted to help me... "Why,yes! Thank you,  Vannessa!" Mrs Darius smiles. I sigh and sit down next to this 'Vannessa' girl. She gives me a sickly smile.I roll my eyes. "You obviously dont know how things work around here..."  Vannessa suddenly sneers.I frown at her. "Huh?..." "I'm the boss of everyone at this school,got it?! You listen to me and do what i say! Or else..." "Or else what?!" I snap back. She kicks me in the shins under the desk.Normally, it wouldnt hurt,but i wasnt ready you see. I give a painfull groan. "You dont wanna know..." She hisses,hatefully...  

Posted By:
Emeraldxx
Emeraldxx
Star
I gtg-i'll carry on with Sadie Kay tomorro maybe. Big Grin

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked into class and whispered some spanish into the teachers ear and said "Hi Class, I am Alexis, Now somebody give up a seat or Im setting my bull on you" And I   smirked. A soccer player gave his seat up and I sat there.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{May I join?}

Name: Viridiana Davidovich

Personality: Viridiana is a calm girl, but she's a bit hard-headed. She's a bit more mature than she should be, and has quite the attitude.

Looks:  Viridiana has very dark black hair, deep violet eyes with a tinge of sapphire blue, has slightly pale skin, and she's quite tall at 5'6 in height. Since she has long legs, her strides are like that of a feline. She has a tattoo of black angel wings on her left wrist.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

type whatever comes 2 your mind

My Chemical Romance

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

latest videos