Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Kiss [ATJ] ~one space left and first person~

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{You're saying it correctly. I know Spanish myself. XD}} Viridiana:  I nodded with a grin, my white teeth showing. "Ahora si," I said and then looked at an auburn girl greeting Carlos. My smile immediately disappeared from my lips.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos: "MY GOSH LO QUE EL-" I said Startled. 'Forgive me, I was startled". "Así que ya sabes españoles?" Imumbled.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pucca ❣ Florette" wrote:

{{You're saying it correctly. I know Spanish myself. XD}} Viridiana: I nodded with a grin, my white teeth showing. "Ahora si," I said and then looked at an auburn girl greeting Carlos. My smile immediately disappeared from my lips.
{{OMG awseome! So do I! I learnt it in my 6th grade!}}

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Samuel 'Sam' Robinson Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Sams blonde hair is shaved at the sides and he messes the middle part into a sort of quiff. He usually wears striped shirts under blazers with skinny jeans and converse. He has blue eyes which are framed by strangly long eyelashes and glint mischeviously. He has chissled cheekbones and a square jaw. His nose is a little pointed and turned up and his lips are quite thin. He stands about 5'9 which is still tall but not as tall as his brother. He is also a little more gangly and lanky than his brother with long arms and legs but not a very long torso. He has quite pale skin Personality: Sam is the more serious of the twins and thinks logically in all situations. He tries to see the good in people and is very good to have on your side. He follows what is socially acceptable and just tries to be kind to everyone Biography: Basically normal Other: Marcus is his twin ------------------------------- Form: Name: Marcus Robinson Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Marcus' hair is in need of a trim and drapes infront of his blue eyes which match sams. He usually wears black muscles vest tops under red or blue hoodies which he zips halfway up his chest. He always wears black skinny jeans and patterened hi-tops. His face is exactly the same as Sams but it is easy to tell them apart. He stands at 6'3 which he is proud of and likes to torment his brother with. He is muscular but not alarmingly so and is also very pale. Personality: Marcus is very mischevious and rebelious but can occasionally be a bit of a perv. He is very flirtatious and humerous but doesnt nessicerly understand the consept of personal space, usually coming up behind someone and hugging them or playing with their hair Biography: Normal basically Other: Sams twin and has sleeve tattoos (So how to come in?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{It's Español, not españoles. XD}} Viridiana:  A sheepish grin appeared on my lips, my eyebrow arched. "Si, si se Español," I told him. "Que te asusto?"

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

{{OMG awseome! So do I! I learnt it in my 6th grade!}}
{{Spanish is my first language, since my family is from Mexico. :P}}

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Form: Name: Samuel 'Sam' Robinson Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Sams blonde hair is shaved at the sides and he messes the middle part into a sort of quiff. He usually wears striped shirts under blazers with skinny jeans and converse. He has blue eyes which are framed by strangly long eyelashes and glint mischeviously. He has chissled cheekbones and a square jaw. His nose is a little pointed and turned up and his lips are quite thin. He stands about 5'9 which is still tall but not as tall as his brother. He is also a little more gangly and lanky than his brother with long arms and legs but not a very long torso. He has quite pale skin Personality: Sam is the more serious of the twins and thinks logically in all situations. He tries to see the good in people and is very good to have on your side. He follows what is socially acceptable and just tries to be kind to everyone Biography: Basically normal Other: Marcus is his twin ------------------------------- Form: Name: Marcus Robinson Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Marcus' hair is in need of a trim and drapes infront of his blue eyes which match sams. He usually wears black muscles vest tops under red or blue hoodies which he zips halfway up his chest. He always wears black skinny jeans and patterened hi-tops. His face is exactly the same as Sams but it is easy to tell them apart. He stands at 6'3 which he is proud of and likes to torment his brother with. He is muscular but not alarmingly so and is also very pale. Personality: Marcus is very mischevious and rebelious but can occasionally be a bit of a perv. He is very flirtatious and humerous but doesnt nessicerly understand the consept of personal space, usually coming up behind someone and hugging them or playing with their hair Biography: Normal basically Other: Sams twin and has sleeve tattoos (So how to come in?)
(accepted! jump into class) Carlos: I chuckled and started a conversation in spanish with her. {{BTW, when I was turning my keyboard to Spanish, I wrote it in wrong XD!}}

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know the stuff from Dora when I use to watch it so might be iffy guys.) Kai: "Si."I replied understanding the Spanish fluently.I have not found anybody who would understand my family bio so I kept low.I was new and un trained in high school gossip or anything because in Greece they had small schools and still celebrated the Greek gods.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{This is for you, Emzy. Just so you can know more about my charries.}}

"Pucca ❣ Florette" wrote:

Name: Viridiana Runa Dmitriev Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mature, calm, stubborn, has an attitude, challenger and is hard to get to.  Appearance:  Ebony black hair, amethyst eyes, pale skin, curvy figure, and stands at 6'6. She has one tattoo saying: 'I'm hiding from the world,' on her right shoulder blade, and a tattoo on her right wrist of black angel wings.  Other: Viridiana is from Russia, so expect her to have a soft Russian accent. 
- - - - - -
Name: ​Anthony Ryan Charles Age: 16  Gender: Male Personality: Friendly, a bit arrogant, easily worried and shocked.  Appearance: {Will add later.} Other: Anthony has a shallow scar on his left cheek bone, which hasn't healed completely. 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos: I smiled toothily at the girl and said "fantástico" I stared into Vi's* Beautiful Amethyst eyes.. *Nickname

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You Love Anyone?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

latest videos