Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
This roleplay is about the build up to prom and prom itself. Will you be asked? Will someone ask you? Will you go with friends? Or will you simply be left at home... Alone Form: (Delete brackets please) Name: (The name of your character) Age: ( 16-18 ) Sexuality: (Gay, straight, bi, tran etc.) Personality: (What's your character like?) Biography: (Completely optional) Appearance: (Picture or detailed description, please no anime) Other: (Anything else?) RULES *Ask to join along with a form, I might give you some extra rules or something but please don't argue or troll if I say no *"" when speaking *() when out of character *Italics when thinking or dreaming *Use the word 'moonlight' in your form if you read this *Please continue if I'm offline, I don't want you to stop roleplaying just for me, but please don't timeskip *Overall have fun! Mine Form: Name: Aiden James Age: 18 Sexuality: Bisexual Personality: Aiden is playfull and dosent really understand the concept of personal space, usually hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair. He can act tough though and his tall 6'3 frame helps that. He may look friendly but he can have a ferocious temper and sharp tounge, being very inventive with his come-backs, threats and dares. He is, although, VERY supersticious and can be really annoying and flirtatious at times Biography: - Appearance: Aiden has ash blonde beiber hair (but don't tell him that or he'll kill you). It drops just below his ears with a fringe that swoops from the right side of his face to the left, it is despratley in need of a trim as it covers half his deep green eyes. He likes to wear beenies and a black muscle shirt under a grey or red hoodie zipped half way up his chest and with the sleeves rolled up to show off his sleeve tattoos. He usually wears black skinny jeans that stay just below his hips. He usually wears these with a chain hooked from two belt loops Other: Sleeve tattoos ----------------------------------------------- Form: Name: Ellise Loquland Age: 16 Sexuality: Straight Personality: Ellise looks make her seem innocent but she is quite wicked. She is sarcastic and selfish and has a fiery temper. She can snap at any moment and when certain things that annoy her happen she blames the person nearest to her. However, her mood can change her personality dramatically and she can be sweet and good to be around Biography: - Appearance: Ellise has dark blue hair and matching icy blue eyes. She is very pale but has rose lips and long black eyelashes. She looks very feminine with small lips, nose and jaw but large eyes. Shes quite small at 4'9 but she just uses this to give off false impressions of herself (see personality). She wears a gold and black striped vest top under a large navy hoodie that is far to big for her. She finishes the outfit with denim shorts and midnight blue doc martens. Other: N/A

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join and Moonlight.) Name: Kaitlin(Kai) Jackson Age: 17 Sexuality: Straight Personality: She is a little arrogant at periods of time.She is carefree and lively.She is really blatant and honest about everything except stuff that somebody might take personally.She is technically cold and a lot of people think she has no heart but she does and quite a lot of it in fact.When people get under her skin.They get to see the real Kai.She is really funny and nice.She is very tomboyish. Biography:  She grew up in Greece.Her parents divorced when she just turned 12.She hated it and one day she ran away.She lived in a orphanage when until she was 15 that is when her adopted sister Katniss and her mom adopted her. Appearance:  Other: She likes the moonlight

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

(May I join and Moonlight.) Name: Kaitlin(Kai) Jackson Age: 17 Sexuality: Straight Personality: She is a little arrogant at periods of time.She is carefree and lively.She is really blatant and honest about everything except stuff that somebody might take personally.She is technically cold and a lot of people think she has no heart but she does and quite a lot of it in fact.When people get under her skin.They get to see the real Kai.She is really funny and nice.She is very tomboyish. Biography:  She grew up in Greece.Her parents divorced when she just turned 12.She hated it and one day she ran away.She lived in a orphanage when until she was 15 that is when her adopted sister Katniss and her mom adopted her. Appearance: My profile picture Other: She likes the moonlight

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May I please join?)
Name: Marigold "Mari" Pipperedge Age: 18 Sexuality: Straight Appearance:  Personality: Mari is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.  Biography: At first, Mari's family life was normal. She was an only child with two happily married parents. Everything seemed great, until the year Mari turned 9. Her mother past away from cancer, and her father then fell into a spiral of depression. After her father's 4th suicide attempt ended in failure, Mari was sent to her grandparents while her father sorted himself out. She tried to do her best to impress them, but they wouldn't budge. This is why she has become the "wild child" she is now. Although she does not like to admit it, she is very sensitive when people bring up her past. Mari visits her father once a week, but the visits are usually brief and awkward. Other: She likes to drive her beat-up Chevy in the moonlight. (wink, wink.) She applied to Julliard, Royal Academy of Music, and Mannes College. She is waiting to hear back from all 3. (Boy coming next.)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Both approved)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you Emily for approving me.)

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Thanks!)
Name: Brett Parks Age: 17 Sexuality: Straight Appearance:  Personality: Brett is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.   Bio: Brett's original origin is from Australia. Sometimes his accent sticks out, but other times it is only subtle. His family moved to the US when his father was offered a job there. At first, he was not pleased, but he then grew to enjoy it when he made some friends. He lives with both of his parents, and his younger brother. Due to the move, Brett's mother has been struggling to find a job. Along with his father's job not paying well enough for a single income family, they are in a financial strain.   Other: He is going to Prom with _____________.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(When can we start?)

Just Pontmercying Along

Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(When more people join)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos