Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Game

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
What would you do, if you were kidnapped from your home, and forced to play a game where there can only be 1 winner, and the enimes were trying to kill you win? Its simple, you fight back! The Game is simple to play, all enimes (Contestants) are between the ages of 12-17, they are divided into two teams, dropped into a feild of some sorts and as enimes drop, the teams disapate, and when its down to the final 5, Free-for-All kicks in. Can you survive The Game?

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

The Game

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?!?! Please?!?! I'm 12smile

The Game

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
(Yea, I forgot to make a form, srry bout that) FORM!(Also mine) Name: Tragedy *Real Name is unknown* Age: 15 3/4 Gender: Male Apperence: *Will describe later* Personality: Protective, *Rest T.B.D* Skill: Tracking Weapon Given Upon Entrance: Compound bow and 50 arrows Other: N/A

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

The Game

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
My form Name: Alexandra Age:15 Gender female Appearance: ( didn't come out I'll describe) she has reddish hair and ##### ####.... medium height..... curvy....wears a t shirt and jeans with converse... Personality : has a good side and a not bad side but can get bad....and is also sweet.. Skill: can climb tall things....can balance...and is flexible... she has weapons... has great targeting..... other: none for now...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Bethany Mota

Age gaps in relationships

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos