Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jamie Anna Jackson Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: Profile pic in a second Personality: you guys know her personality Job: She is a Olympic hockey player and a waitress. Other: She use to date a boy who never cared about her.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Naya Revira
Appearance: Profile picture
Personality: Sweet, charming, fun, and energitic.
Career/Job: Singer
Pay: #,###,### dollars a month
Bio: Has been singing ever since elemantry. She used to be head-over-heels in love with a member in her higschool band, but after a heart-break in college she got over him.
Other: Still likes Steve

Name: Joshua 'Josh' Collins
Appearance: Peter Hawthorne
Personality: Sweet, caring, loves kids, and very charming. Josh can also be very fun and energitic.
Career/Job: waiter in the same diner as Kelsey
Pay: 24 dollars a week
Bio: Has know Naya since forever, and knows a bit about her friends. He has devolped a crush on her friend Averley and wants to meet her one day. Knowing about Averley, he also knows about Kelsey, Jordan, Erica, and Steve. He does not like Erica or Steve and thinks Jordan isn't right for Averley. When he devolped the crush for Averley, his mom became very ill and died of cancer. His father lost his mind and just sits in his house all day. Josh's ex-girlfriend, MaKayla, claimed their kid and Josh pays child-suport for his daughter, Annie.
Other: N/A

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

########## ######### ####

#

#######

#

##############

#

############### ##### ###### ####, ###### #### # ###### ####### ###### ## ###### ########## ####, ###### #### #### ##### ## ##### ### ###### ##### ### ##### ####, ######### ###### # ### ##### ##########. ##### ##### ####, # #### ####### ##### ### #### ###, ##### ##### ### #####. ####### ######, #### ## ## #####.

#

#########################, #####, #####, #########, ##########, ###### ## ####, #### #### ## #### #### #######, ### ###### ########, ##### #### ######, #########, # #######, ##### ## #### ## #### ####### ### ## ####### #### ######, # ##### ####, ######, ### ######.########

#

########### # ######## ## ##### ### ####, ######### ##### as ##### ###### ##### #####.###### ## #######.

#

######### ### #### ## #######, but ### ######### ########. ### ### # ###### ######, but ## ####### ####### #### #######. ### ###### ### ###### ######## ###, ####### ### ###### ###### ####### #### ##### ### ##### #######, #####, #### #### ###. ### ###### ### #######, but ### ##### ## ## ### ##### #########. ### #### #### ### ##### ###### ###### ### ####### ### ##### #####,-- ######## #### ##### ## #######.

#

###### ### ### # ###### ####### ######. ##

#

#

############### ########

#

####### ######

#

########## ##########

#

################### #################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### #####....# #######....#####

Personality: Kind, quiet, a bit sarcastic, a poet, and author, an artist, loyal, not very judgmental, a bit of a rebellious attitude, falls in love easily-- but usually gets her heart broken. 

Career/Job: Lawyer.

Pays: Depends.

Bio: August was born in Australia, being an only child of her small family. When she was six, her father passed away-- leaving August depressed. Her mother remarried once August had turned eleven. Her step-father was nice, and never treated her badly. Once she turned sixteen, she moved to America. She attended to Drama High-School, falling in love with Oliver. She went to College, once again easily falling in love with Joe.

Other: She has an Australian Accent.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

##### #####

#### ##

####### ######

########### #### #################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### ###### ########

############ ########, #####, ### #####, #### ### #### #### ###### ### ##### ###

########### ###### ######, ######, ####### #### #### # ##### ## #### #####? ####### ## ###### ###### ####?#

##### #,### a week

Bio: She fell in love with a guy in late highschool. She still is with him after collage. She hopes that he is willing to live with her for the rest of their lives.

Other: You will see

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

(what the heck! its not letting me post! its all ugly like and you cant read it!  Frown )

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

Ok to see my form you look at my profile)

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
( I hope this reads)

Steve Hawke was in the recording studio. he was sitting glumly on a seat. His band had broken up when in colleges all over the country. He sighed and threw the piece of crumpled song paper into the bin.
########## into the studio and said (in korean)
"Oh Hey Steven, mind if I use this room? Im recording a remix of Gangnam style"
Steve (Understanding Korean) said
"Eh, sure, But I like the original better"
And he got up, and walked over to the cafe, "Java the hut"

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Averley and this is my son Anthony." She said, to Aaron.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(BTW all the forms you just added are accepted)

My Drama Life Rp

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Averley and this is my son Anthony." She said, to Aaron.

Aaron nodded at the small baby.
"So, who's the daddy? not to be nosy..." He said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

latest videos