Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

To write a story. (ATJ- OPEN)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
A story has no beginninng or end; arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead. But this is a particularrly SAD story, a story about a sweet young girl named Elizabeth, and a messed up in the head young pycho named emily. I am Elizabeth and Emily, but we need more charries so, make your own! Big Grin form is: name: age: role in this story: personality: looks: interests: other:

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tony Jackson (TJ) Age: 17 Role in the Story: One of Elizabeths best friends Perso: Tony is your normal wild crazy and fun teenage girl. She loves to laugh and smile. She is open minded and isn't afriad to speack about what she's thinking. she has a short temper and once you get her mad it isn't pretty. She is very protective of her friends and she doesn't care if she gets dised or made fun of but when you dis or make fun her freinds it's another story Looks:  Interests: Writing and photography Other: She is from England so she had an accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?)) name: Thomas "Tom" Hiddleston ((Of course)) age: 31 role in this story: The nice man who is an actor LOLWUT personality: nice, trustworthy/respectful, smart, and funny. looks: ((profile picture *melts*)) interests: acting, Norse/Greek/Rome mythology. other: N/A

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(oh, you can be one of the ones unnaffected by emily, hurt by her, with elizabeth, or on elizabeths side as best friends.)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

(oh, you can be one of the ones unnaffected by emily, hurt by her, with elizabeth, or on elizabeths side as best friends.)
((Me? If so, I chose the second one, it sounds pleasant.))

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar

"FlandreScarlet" wrote:

"vannagirl123" wrote:

((Me? If so, I chose the second one, it sounds pleasant.))
lol, ok... so i guess we shall start as soon as a few more ppl join smile

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May I please join?) Name: Dallas Taylor Age: 17 Role: Emily's friend Looks:  Personality: Dallas is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.   Interest: Music, theater, guitar, drums, piano, singing, and reading. Other: She is an outcast. Name: Brett Smith Age: 17 Role: One of Elizabeth's friends. Looks:  Personality: Brett is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.    Interests: Sports, girls, video games, writing, and watching random videos.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? smile) Name: Ashley Clark Age: 17 Role: One of Elizabeth's friends Personality: Ashley is bubbly, confident and independent. She is understanding, funny and a good listener. She is a bit judgemental and stubborn but is very friendly and has a positive attitube and is very talkitive. She is intelligent, witty, clever and has a way with words. She could care less about what people think of her and is very energetic. She's a sorta of a rebel and loves the feeling of getting in trouble but knows how to behave herself. She is a hard worker and very creative. She's bright, open minded and opinionative, carefree and is almost always invovled in the most heated debates and discussions. Looks: Interests: Dancing, music, boys, shopping, photography Other Name: Kian Brooks Age: 18 Role: One of Emily's friends Personality: Kian is carefree, laid back, charming and silly. He's goofy, outgoing and never takes anything seriously. He's a jokester at heart and usually sarcastic and can make anyone laugh. He's loud, energetic and wild but is secretly sedsitive and thin-skinned. He has a chill homor but loves doing something that usually involving trouble. He's a troublemarker and is intelligent but doesn't put much effort into his school work. His a bit protective and is sometimes a ladies man and a flirt. He has a way of words and is very persuding and fun. He's friendly, socail and doesn't follow anyone's rules but his own. Looks:George Shelley Interests: Music, having a good time with his friends. Other: Kian has had problems all his life. He hadn’t really noticed all the changes in his emotions when he was a child, but it was constant. If he was happy, it wouldn’t last for much more than a few hours. As he grew up, though, his feeling became more distinct, but that didn’t mean that he was constantly changing. When he’s acting normally, he is a very down-to-earth person. But other times he’s lashing out in rampages, and it’s hard for him to control.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar

Yes, yes, and yes!!!!

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

How do you Talk to a boy?

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

latest videos