x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

← Previous 1
Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Ok so I can't think of any good ideas that I can make a Rp of. So I need help thinking of romance/drama ideas that people would join.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay

StarStarStarStarStar
Your ideas are probably better than mine.  All I can think of is a role play set back in like the 40's during World War 2.  Some of these girl's boyfriends are in England fighting and they don't know if they will survive.  Not very good I know, but that's all I've got.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou

StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Your ideas are probably better than mine.  All I can think of is a role play set back in like the 40's during World War 2.  Some of these girl's boyfriends are in England fighting and they don't know if they will survive.  Not very good I know, but that's all I've got.

Mind if I use this idea instead?

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-

StarStarStarStar
Hmmmm.... Maybe a roleplay about some lovers that live in the 1800's. Or maybe a Christmas Romance type roleplay.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay

StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Mind if I use this idea instead?

You may.  Just if it's an ATJ role play, you accept me if I ask to join.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123

StarStarStarStar
You could make a roleplay about a group of random strangers sent to an island and left there alone, with nothing except nature, and some of them fall in love.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay

StarStarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

You could make a roleplay about a group of random strangers sent to an island and left there alone, with nothing except nature, and some of them fall in love.

I'm pretty sure that there's been a role play like this.  I'm pretty sure it's called "Love in not-so paradise".

lolololololololol

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123

StarStarStarStar
never heard of it.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay

StarStarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

never heard of it.

Search it in the Kidzworld search bar.  

lolololololololol

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

Hmmmm.... Maybe a roleplay about some lovers that live in the 1800's. Or maybe a Christmas Romance type roleplay.

If I can make a Rp, then I could make a christmas romance. But I can't anymore. Dx 

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

What Time Did You Wake Up At?

Favourite colour?

Think Before You Click.

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Favourite colour?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Type in the face you have on right now

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

School Uniforms: Yay Or Nay??

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love