×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 68890

Ok so I can't think of any good ideas that I can make a Rp of. So I need help thinking of romance/drama ideas that people would join.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

Your ideas are probably better than mine.  All I can think of is a role play set back in like the 40's during World War 2.  Some of these girl's boyfriends are in England fighting and they don't know if they will survive.  Not very good I know, but that's all I've got.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 5316

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Your ideas are probably better than mine.  All I can think of is a role play set back in like the 40's during World War 2.  Some of these girl's boyfriends are in England fighting and they don't know if they will survive.  Not very good I know, but that's all I've got.


Mind if I use this idea instead?

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 502

Hmmmm.... Maybe a roleplay about some lovers that live in the 1800's. Or maybe a Christmas Romance type roleplay.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Your ideas are probably better than mine.  All I can think of is a role play set back in like the 40's during World War 2.  Some of these girl's boyfriends are in England fighting and they don't know if they will survive.  Not very good I know, but that's all I've got.

Mind if I use this idea instead?


You may.  Just if it's an ATJ role play, you accept me if I ask to join.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 739

You could make a roleplay about a group of random strangers sent to an island and left there alone, with nothing except nature, and some of them fall in love.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

"vannagirl123" wrote:

You could make a roleplay about a group of random strangers sent to an island and left there alone, with nothing except nature, and some of them fall in love.


I'm pretty sure that there's been a role play like this.  I'm pretty sure it's called "Love in not-so paradise".

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 739

never heard of it.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

"vannagirl123" wrote:

never heard of it.

Search it in the Kidzworld search bar.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 68890

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

Hmmmm.... Maybe a roleplay about some lovers that live in the 1800's. Or maybe a Christmas Romance type roleplay.

If I can make a Rp, then I could make a christmas romance. But I can't anymore. Dx 


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 15:47:24 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:25:16 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:21:36 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:11:44 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:06:17 -0800

- 2017-11-23 12:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:37:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:33:41 -0800

- 2017-11-21 15:32:13 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:53:35 -0800

- 2017-11-23 11:30:06 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:17:06 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-22 13:38:13 -0800

- 2017-11-20 21:55:59 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800

- 2017-11-21 02:02:09 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800