Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Love on a lifeboat. (ATJ- open)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Ok, the plot is:

You were on a giant boat, going on a cruise with your friends, when there was a terrible storm. The boat tipped over, and 4 life boats were dropped. 3 people can fit in a lifeboat, and there are a lot of supplies and life jackets on the boat. You also brought some things with you, and you think you are ready for the trip. But you can never be ready, for what is to come.

Ok, that was a little bit epic, but ok haha, well anyway, Here are the life boats:

Boat one- 3 boys: All open.
Boat two- 3 boys: All open.
Boat three- 3 Girls: All Open.
Boat four- 3 girls: Me, open, open.

Kay rules now. smile -

No tlkn lk dis.
No babies, babies are bad! (lol im a freak)
Dont be very innapropriate.

Thats it, do anything else, except for the golden rules smile-

Please, NO GODMODDING! XD
Please, IF IM OFF DONT DO TOO MUCH WITHOUT ME! XD I'll have abandonment issues if you do. Frown
If I'm not on, if I ask someone to be in charge, don't be mad, well take turns. smile
Oh, and if I tell you to tweak something, or say you can't join, deal with it, nothing more I can say. It's not that I don't like you, Okay?

I don't care about language, or stuff like that, because of the filter. So yeah! do what ya want Big Grin. (that is of course if it doesnt say not to. smile )

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
MOTBS_2299819 Lock
MOTBS_2299819
StarStarStar
Can I be in? Here is my character:

17 y/o girl, looks like the classic spoiled rich kid, but she nearly never talks. She has very wide eyes and is always staring at the ground, and jumps when people talk to her. Tall, skinny, straight black hair, and somewhat pale.

Can't wait smile

*You wanna know what the most important part of a joke is?
^Sure, what's the mo-
*TIMING!!

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh Oh! Can I join too???
Okay. My character would be:
A comedic 16 year old named Zoey who is very brave and talented.
She is barely shy and doesn't usually get mad or angry. (Comedic meaning funny).

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!