1. No inappropriate content.
2. They have to make sense. No random gibberish.
3. Failing with grammar is alright as long as it can be read.
4. Starting by saying random things if a new character appears is a bit nuts. Like "Suddenly a pony with wings and diamond pants comes and drops Blah blah blah off"
This is the exact start of the RPG.
You awaken on a beach on an island you have never seen before, you look around and see a shore, a wooden cabin and a forest.
Your choices to do are :
NOTE : No random gibberish to escape the island. e.g. "A random pony appeared on a speedboat and started flying away with blah blah blah from the island" It has to make sense.
1. Escape the island by building a boat.
2. Start a life on the island.
3. Become a raider and rob other people.
4. Find paradise. (I only say if there is paradise to make it fair, plus it keeps the forums spam free)