Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
It's that time of year again! Yes indeed, it's time for one of Sara's extremely random roleplays that would not make sense in a real life context! This roleplay is about a group of young adults who knew each other in the past, and end up somehow standing in line together while waiting to buy concert tickets. Now if you've been in my roleplays, you know that there is going to be some romance, drama, and jealously all up in here. 

Rules:
1 boy and 1 girl each. I would appreciate it if no one in this roleplay was related because if your character is not with one of the other characters, you can have your two characters get together.
If I have not roleplayed with you before, please submit a sample post from a former roleplay as well with your form.
PLEASE No text chat. I don't want to look at your post for an hour to realize what your chicken scratch means.
No one line posts. I don't care if you write 3 sentences. I don't care if you write an entire novel. Just PLEASE no one line posts.
No pregnancy storylines. They are dry, over done, and are basically pleas for attention from other characters. Be original guys!
Include everyone! With this, do your best to be included. I don't want a million "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself about how no one will talk to her." It gets EXTREMELY annoying.
Have fun! That's the whole point of roleplaying! 

Form:
Name
Personality
Bio
Other

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
<center> Name: Evangiline "Evan" Connors
#######
Personality: Evan is blunt sarcastic troublemaker who is still adjusting to the fact that she is an adult. This is portrayed in her graffiti art around town, and childish ways. Still, she knows the times when she needs to take things seriously (sometimes), and is there when her younger siblings need help. Evan has a strong passion for both visual and performing arts. She either constantly quoting songs, or fangirling about the cute guy who plays Harold Hill in The Music Man.  Overall, you either love her, or hate her guts. She honestly doesn't care either way.
Bio: At first, Evan's family life was normal. She was an only child with two happily married parents. Everything seemed great, until the year Evan turned 9. Her mother past away from cancer, and her father then fell into a spiral of depression. After her father's 4th suicide attempt ended in failure, Evan was sent to her grandparents while her father sorted himself out. She tried to do her best to impress them, but they wouldn't budge. This is why she has become the "wild child" she is now. The second that Evan turned 18 was the second she moved out of her grandparent's house. She moved in with one of her friends until she left to go to Leeds College of Music in West Yorkshire. She returned back without a dollar to her name, and had to return to her grandparents house. To afford her own apartment, she works at the local diner.
Other: She has been harboring feelings for ___________ since her goodbye party 4 years ago. After working for four months, she was able to afford a ticket to the concert.</center>

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kent Kelly
#######
################## is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off. 
Bio: Kent's original origin is from Australia. Sometimes his accent sticks out, but other times it is only subtle. His family moved to the US when his father was offered a job there. At first, he was not pleased, but he then grew to enjoy it when he made some friends. He lives with both of his parents, and his younger brother. Due to the move, Kent's mother has been struggling to find a job. Along with his father's job not paying well enough for a single income family, they are in a financial strain. He saved every penny he had though to be able to afford to go to his dream school. NYU. A year after graduating from NYU, he found a job in Indiana as a writer for the local newspaper. He writes the book review section, and dreams about how one day someone will write a review of one of his books. 
Other: None

Just Pontmercying Along

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Just Pontmercying Along

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(I got asked.  Big Grin)

Name:  Lisa Woods.
Looks: #Role play character.
Personality:  Lisa is a tom boy with a confident personality.  She believes that she can do anything if she tries.  She is very smart and witty too.  She isn't a "Miss perfect" because she does have her weaknesses.  Such as being very emotional.  Lisa tries to hide that, but all her friends know about it.
Bio:  Lisa has had successes and failures.  Her "I can do anything" attitude has made her lose a few friends and gain a few.  Lisa was born in Hawaii to wealthy and caring parents.  Lisa doesn't live with them anymore and has been smart enough to still be wealthy.
Other:  Nothing.

(Can I make my boy tomorrow?)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Sure

Just Pontmercying Along

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
Luke Burne

wears a black leather jacket white v neck tee with black stripes and black skinny jeans and black combat boots with black shiny shaggy hair

emo dark mysterious a great fighter but attractive and a great friend

when he was little his father killed his mother then when he was 11 he killed his mother his father got arrested just in time in college and his sister ranaway and died

he is very attractive but emo dark and mysterious but nice and friendly when you meet him

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
You need to make a girl too, and may I please see a sample post?

Just Pontmercying Along

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello there. Can I have the pleasure in joining this interesting roleplay? (lol)

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
kk

amber tate

brown straight long hair with black fake glasses purple v neck shirt that says MUS-TACHE black skinny jeans black bootsthat go up to her knee  purple bow thats HUGE and purple braclets

she is nice friendly attractive daring and just very fun

when she was a kid she had a rich family straight a student but at a teenager she got arrested for drink driving

she drinks but its moderate

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos