Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
May I please have a samle post from both of you please before I approve?

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Example post: I ran across the road, away from him. He was so far back now that all I could see of him was his muscular shadow. With nowhere to go, I felt more lost than ever. Even though I was in my own town, I felt as though I was miles away. A familiar old people smell lingered around the woods nearby, a dangerous path to take, but it was that or nothing. I took one last glance behind me before scurrying into the misty darkness of the woods.)

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
You may join.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar

( i dont get it since ive never done it before but i will try Luke started walking then he felt a chill down his spine. he stopped then said what am i afraid of im a rebel emo super hot i got nothin to be afraid of he kept walking then he heard a faint voice that said hello luke ive come to take you to your future where you will die a long....slow......painful......DEATH....... luke turned around franticly and terrifyed then saw it was just his friend amber. then he laughed and said oh im gonna #### ###! then she started laughing with him and they kept walking home.) (i gotta do some editing cuz amber is suppose to be emo like luke)

You laugh, you cry, you live, you die.

-Mellisa

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry, but you had a few grammar mistakes. You may not join.)

Just Pontmercying Along

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here's my boy.  smile )

Name:  Andrew "Andy" Williams.
Looks: #
Personality:  Andy is a shy and insecure guy who has had in interest in sports since he was three.  Because of his sports background, he can make girls go wild if he wants to.  He doesn't know that though because he is so insecure.  Andy can be tough when he wants to be because of his background.
Bio:  Andy grew up in poorness because when he was two, his Dad lost his job.  They could always manage, but with small sacrifices.  During school, Andy always got bullied so he learned to be so tough.
Other:  None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
(My girl form, my boy will come later)
Form:
Name: Ruby Adams
Looks:
RPPersonality: Ruby is a sweet girl with a big sense of humor. She has the strangest mood swings that any girl could wish to have. She comes across as normal but when you get to know her, you notice that she is anything but. Ruby is confident and supportive, but she is not perfect. At times she can be the rudest, preppiest and the most annoying girl you'd know. She has no idea how to control her feelings, but she always has the odd moment where she sets to them and doesn't stop. 
Bio: Ruby has a mother, a father and a little brother that live in London. She visits them quite often, but on most occasions it's the other way around. Ruby once lived in London with them, when she was born. She moved away on her 19th birthday and trained as an air hostess until she got the job, after two years of that, she moved out of the small apartment that her parents were paying for and bought herself a small house near the theater where she applied for a job. She sells tickets at the theater to earn money for her living, but she still has most of the money she made from being an air hostess hidden away.
Other: Ruby found out that one of her favorite bands were coming to town and immediately brought the tickets.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Jackson 'Jack' Jefferson

#######RP
Personality: Jack is a slight bad boy. He smokes and drinks, and he flirts non-stop. His given first impression isn't that bad, he seems sweet. But he does have a bad attitude. Jack is a nice guy who doesn't know how to show it. Jack is athletic as well, so he is very competitive. He doesn't care about what people think of him, it's just when they get abusive that he cares. He is a ladies man, he treats women how women should be treated and he is especially nice to mothers.
Bio: Jack lived with his father after the big divorce. His twin sister went away with his mother, and that was the last he had ever seen of them. Jack's father was always #####, ill or asleep. He had never cared for Jack no matter what. But as Jack became older, his father became abusive and mean. Jack ran away when he was sixteen, he had an average job at the time, but he also had school and didn't know how to live. He rented a flat with two of his mates and then began living from that. He then got a nice, cheap apartment and has lived there ever since. 
Other: Jack was helping to set up the concert and got offered two free tickets, he accepted them and decided to give one away. But he couldn't find anyone interested.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms-

Name~ Alice Carter
Age~ 22
#######
Personality:  Quiet, smart, generous, a joking type of girl, one to smirk, always up for a challenge, can be your worst nightmare, never one to hurt, adventurous, mysterious, kind, a loner at times, loves reading.
Bio~ Alice is a twin of her sister, Alicia. Her family lived in England up until a fateful accident happened-- and costed Alicia her life. Alice's family, depressed and broken decided to move to America, leaving they're horrid past behind them. She had never dated, nor had many friends because of her nationality. She lived in America with her Mother, Father, and new-born baby brother, Lucas. She went to Harvard College, then returned to her home to see her family had moved away out-of-state. She was very upset, but accepted the fact; and forged for herself.
Other~ Has a British accent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name~ Drake Cameron 
Age~ 23
Looks:
Personality:  Loud, pretty smart, generous, a person who keeps to himself, one to smirk, always up for a challenge, can be your worst nightmare, never one to hurt, adventurous, mysterious, kind, a loner at times, loves reading, jock, a people-person.
Bio~  Drake was an only child of his small family, and lived in Canada for most of his childhood, but moved to New York when he turn eleven (11). When he arrived to New York, people picked on him for her name, and hurt him mentally-- and physically. He became a jock after awhile, and began fending for himself. His mother and father didn't usually notice this, as for they were always working. Drake was turned to the jocks.
Other~ Nope.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

On The Line ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Anyone else?

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos