Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Life's too short to even care at all (open rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
I made a rp with the same title a few days ago but I decided to change the story. ____________________________________________________________________________________ In a small town where everybody knows their stories, where everybody knows what you did, where being different is set for the whole town to judge you. These teens are troubled teens, in a town where rich kids and their parents run the town. They just don't care, they just want to have fun. They are known for always doing things everyone in town disagrees on. Although when a new family comes to town a recovered girl makes it into their group and trys to change them for their better. Some teens will take it to heart and some will ignore the fact that, this isn't the life for them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Characters Ryder- The head of the group. He is sort of like their big brother. He knows exactly how to handle things. He was always troubled. Ryder is a chilled kind of guy. He is just whatever about things. He has a sense of humor, but is a huge jerk. Most girls will fall to his feet but he'll just end up using them. He doesn't believe in consequences. The only girl he actually comes to like is Chelsea. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caleb- Caleb is the guy that follows along just to be somewhere. He usually doesn't have much to say. He started out in middle school, getting in trouble everyday for little things then just lead out to full rebellion. He is the type of kid in class that doesn't want to participate in anything. Although with his group of friends he is willing to do anything.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jake - Jake is always told he is the next Ryder. He is exactly like him, though he is a bit more sympathetic. Jake's parents are a huge part of town. His parents contribute a lot being really rich. They are Embarrassed of saying Jake is their son because of all the trouble he gets into. They always try to change him and and pull him into going to fancy dinners and such. He really could careless of what his parents do. He fell in love with Juliet the moment he saw her.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chelsea- Chelsea is the new girl in school. Her family is neither rich or poor. She moved from her old city because she was always getting into trouble. Hoping she would change her family decided to move. She joins the group but later decides to make the right choice and quit everything. Though these are her friends she tries to convince them to change as well. She is a strong independent type of girl. She is always trying to be positive.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jenna- Jenna is always a part of something. She isn't afraid to speak her mind which gets her into a lot of trouble. She is fiesty, and loud. She is always funny always making you laugh with everything she says. She isn't ashamed of who she is. She doesn't really like Chelsea. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Juliet- Juliet is the newest in the group apart from Chelsea. Juliet was a super smart kid on her way to be valedictorian, but one party changed her whole life. She met Ryder and he convinced her to do things. After that she just became a part of the group. Because of that she has a past woth Ryder but she never brings it up. She is pretty nice, and very sarcastic. She sees Jenna as her big sister. She is super close with her mom, even though she changed. She likes Jake. (Me) ~~~~ You can make other characters, just ask. ~~~~~~~~~~ Rules: Stick to the storyline No pregnancys If you join please stick to the rp ~~~~~~~ Form Name: Age: Looks : perso: Other:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
May I please be Chelsea and Caleb, but could I change the girl's name?

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

May I please be Chelsea and Caleb, but could I change the girl's name?
Yeah sure(:

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Thanks!)
Name: Evangiline "Evan" Carpter
#######
Personality: Evan is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for ### ## #### her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Other: Evan is the new girl in school. Her family is neither rich or poor. She moved from her old city because she was always getting into trouble. Hoping she would change her family decided to move. She joins the group but later decides to make the right choice and quit everything. Though these are her friends she tries to convince them to change as well. She is a strong independent type of girl. She is always trying to be positive.

Name: Caleb Penn
#######
Personality: Caleb is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off. 
Other: Caleb is the guy that follows along just to be somewhere. He usually doesn't have much to say. He started out in middle school, getting in trouble everyday for little things then just lead out to full rebellion. He is the type of kid in class that doesn't want to participate in anything. Although with his group of friends he is willing to do anything

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be Jenna? (:

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

May I be Jenna? (:
Yes(:

Please?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I? pwease??

Form
Name: Jake
Looks :
perso: Jake is always told he is the next Ryder. He is exactly like him, though he is a bit more sympathetic. Jake's parents are a huge part of town. His parents contribute a lot being really rich. They are Embarrassed of saying Jake is their son because of all the trouble he gets into. They always try to change him and and pull him into going to fancy dinners and such. He really could careless of what his parents do
Other:He fell in love with Juliet the moment he saw her

I kept the original Perso and Other, mostly since I liked it..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you!! (:

Name: Jenna
Looks: (Has a heart tatoo on her left shoulderblade, and her hair is dip dyed bright blue)
Personality: Jenna is always a part of something. She isn't afraid to speak her mind which gets her into a lot of trouble. She is fiesty, and loud. She is always funny always making you laugh with everything she says. She isn't ashamed of who she is. She doesn't really like Chelsea.
Other: She sees Juliet as her little sister, and is very caring and protective of her.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be my own girl and a boy?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

latest videos