Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Life's too short to even care at all (open rp)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Rodney woke up and checked her face in the mirror. Her eyes were blood shot, her head pounding. A classic hang over, a feeling she was used to from all of her over drinking. She took a quick shower and dryed her hair. She dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a band shirt she had gotten from a concert she went to with her friends last summer. She slipped into her favorite combat boots and grabbed her school bag and car keys. She reached into her bag and snatched her cigarettes and pulled one out of the packet. She lit one and puffed circles of smoke as she walked out to her car and started her drive to school.

Ryder was already at school, still in his car. He was texting a few girls he had met a couple nights before at a party and smiled at the fact taht he had so many girls throwing themselves at him. he grabbed his bag and stepped out of his car. He walked into the school and to his locker and thought about the fact that every girl at the school either wanted him or had got with him. excluding most of the girls that he was friends with. He hadn't slept with alot of girls in the group because of all the strings and mess it would cause. he liked no strings attached stuff.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Thalia was at her locker.She hated being short.She was looking for Caleb the one guy she really had a crush on.She was a total nerd last year before she met him.She did her homework and stuff but also was a bit of a rebel.She had a crush on him ever since they met.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Evan went to the office to get her schedule. The secretary gave her a look that said oh-your-that-type, and Evan simply rolled her eyes. She snatched her schedule, and walked to the locker that was written on the paper. She twirled the lock to left, the right, and the left again. The empty metal door opened, and she threw all of her junk inside.

Caleb parked his car, and ended up parking so far away that he had to walk 0.27 miles in order to get to the school. Already late, he didn't bother to go to his locker. Not like he ever did. He hadn't emptied it since the beginning of the school, and he was pretty sure that everything that was in there was probably alive and moving by now.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wow I haven't posted here in a while XD)
Alicia sat in her room reading a magazine.
She couldn't care less about school or anything and her parents couldn't get her to go.
She put down her magazine and ###### ## her ipod.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Thalia walked to class.She gave her first late slip ever to the teacher.She sat at a empty desk and waited for Caleb.She heard their was a new kid joining the class.She hoped it was a girl this time.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Alicia realized there was nothing else to do in her boring house, she used one hand to take 20 bucks out of her mom's wallet and the other to grab her dad's car keys.
She stopped at a gas station to buy some coffee because her parents would tell if she made some from the kitchen. When she arrived at school she dumped the hafl-drank coffee in a nineth grader's backpack in whom was outside the library book fair. Alicia headed to class.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet got into school grounds and saw the principle standing outside the door making himself seem like he actually did something at the school. She shrugged.  She walked up the steps. "Late again Ms. Juliet." Juliet smiled widely at him. "Yuhp" She said and kept walking. She never cared anymore. She went to her locker, and looked around. I wonder where the group's at, she thought to herself. She was sure most of them weren't in class. She walked down the hall slowly, not wanting to go into class.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join, love? Tongue Out

Name: Kevin Gamby
Looks:
Personality: Kevin likes to think of himself as the ice guy of the group. Whenever he sees someone like Ryder or Jake being jerks to someone he will usually confront them about it.
Other: Nada

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake was deciding whther or not to go to school today, actually after his mother suggested a 'Jake and Mommy day' he practically sped to the school.  He sat in his car, thinking about it... then remembered that anywhere he went, SOMEONE would tell his parents.. He didn't care, but did NOT feel like going through that headache today.. He sighed, getting out of the car, and walking inside.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"cnote123" wrote:

May I join, love? Tongue Out

Name: Kevin Gamby
Looks:
Personality: Kevin likes to think of himself as the ice guy of the group. Whenever he sees someone like Ryder or Jake being jerks to someone he will usually confront them about it.
Other: Nada

Of course(:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos