Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Starting a band.

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello. Sorry if this is in the wrong section...
My freinds and I are going to start a band, but we're not sure as to how to go about it. We've got possible songs and rehearsal dates, but we don't really know what else to do...
Any tips? Thanks muchly.

Starting a band.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Well for one thing, try to make sure that all of you play the same genre and really like that genre.  Because if person A really likes classical and hates country, and person B really hates classical and loves country, there's going to be a clash.  
Try not to have any couples in the group, as if the gf says she doesn't like it, the bf is probably going to say he doesn't like it.  Hope this helps!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Starting a band.

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Well for one thing, try to make sure that all of you play the same genre and really like that genre.  Because if person A really likes classical and hates country, and person B really hates classical and loves country, there's going to be a clash.  
Try not to have any couples in the group, as if the gf says she doesn't like it, the bf is probably going to say he doesn't like it.  Hope this helps!

ZOMG SOMEONE REPLIED.
Well, we've decided to play mostly rock but we don't really care which genre it is.
We're an all girl band. :3
Thanks bro. :3

Starting a band.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

ZOMG SOMEONE REPLIED.
Well, we've decided to play mostly rock but we don't really care which genre it is.
We're an all girl band. :3
Thanks bro. :3

Sorry for the late response and you're welcome.  Another thing is, DON'T choose your genre quite yet.  It takes away from what you can do.  If you decide to play, e.g. blues, that means that you are doing blues.  If you don't decide on your genre, you open yourself up to new things, and you might sound better with a different genre.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Starting a band.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[does you want me move the to the everything music section or keep it here and please lets me know]

The most important thing about forming the band is getting to know each other and practising and.

Me advise is

1. Decide how often your gonna practise and when and where and make sures everyone can make it to the rehearsals

2. Pick some easy songs first what you all really like and keep practising them 

3. Decide the  name of your band

4. Practise practise practise

5. Decide what you all wanna get out of been in the band and if your doing it for fun or if you wanna get on XFactor or whatever

6. Enjoy yourselves 

And good luck smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

They won't let me be free

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

latest videos