Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 251

"M.S.J.R.B" wrote:

is zackfan on here


Yes.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
M.S.J.R.B
M.S.J.R.B
Member since:
November, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 9
how do u know

secerly me


Posted By:
zackfan
zackfan
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 105
Sharpay:Troy It's Me Sharpay

IAM DATING THE REAL CELEBRITY NAMED ZACHARY DAVID ALEXANDER EFRON AND I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 15073

"zackfan" wrote:

Sharpay:Troy It's Me Sharpay


can i just ask a question..? 
why does everything you say have to turn into a roleplay about high school musical
enlighten me please .__. 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14511

"-Kat-" wrote:

"zackfan" wrote:

Sharpay:Troy It's Me Sharpay

can i just ask a question..? 
why does everything you say have to turn into a roleplay about high school musical
enlighten me please .__. 


Kat, you need to Get'cha Head In The Game, this is What I've Been Looking For for a long time. Interpreting High School Musical songs into your daily life is the new trend! It's Breaking Free into this world and this trend could be the Start of Something New! kk?


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 15073

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"zackfan" wrote:

Sharpay:Troy It's Me Sharpay

can i just ask a question..? 
why does everything you say have to turn into a roleplay about high school musical
enlighten me please .__. 


Kat, you need to Get'cha Head In The Game, this is What I've Been Looking For for a long time. Interpreting High School Musical songs into your daily life is the new trend! It's Breaking Free into this world and this trend could be the Start of Something New! kk?


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51906

"-Kat-" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"zackfan" wrote:

Sharpay:Troy It's Me Sharpay

can i just ask a question..? 
why does everything you say have to turn into a roleplay about high school musical
enlighten me please .__. 


Kat, you need to Get'cha Head In The Game, this is What I've Been Looking For for a long time. Interpreting High School Musical songs into your daily life is the new trend! It's Breaking Free into this world and this trend could be the Start of Something New! kk?


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

HAHA :'D


Posted By:
ilovepb1
ilovepb1
Member since:
September, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 5
HE HAS KISSED JB OMG HE GAY AND YOUR DATEING HIM EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Dazed

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 15073
But James, I bet what she'll be saying is "I Want It All, all of the people to roleplay with me, I'm Fabulous kk" and I'll be like just Stick to the Status Quo bby and she'll be like "I'm Gonna Go My Own Way and be independant" and she'll Walk Away, I'll be left alone and then she'll laugh at me Everyday of my life. 

;_;


i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you


Posted By:
ilovepb1
ilovepb1
Member since:
September, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 5
MY FREIND GOT TO ################ ######## WHEN I GOT TO 10 Punk

play online games

latest forum posts

4000 FORUM POSTS

please please read this .its important

What is your favorite season of the year? ...

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

American Idol Season 14

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Rate the YouTube channel above you.-moved

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

Hey there :)

Don't be shy to express yourself on Kidzwo...

latest videos