Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

government facility that exsamines the effect ofthat the mind can have in transforming reality around us?

Posted By:
katiebug586
katiebug586
StarStarStarStarStar
i heard that theres a thing like that. if you know tell me the name so i can contact them.

souse:

don't worry I was once obsessed with Pokémon really bad, I noticed my skin changing color, my body temp going up as high as 60 °C, bumps on my back that later became wings and a tail, and now i've become a shiny charizard.

i'm being kept at a government facility (been here for 3 years) where they examine the effects that the mind can have in transforming reality around us.

we're 2km below the ground, and there's all kind of amazing creatures around here, like minotaurs, mermaids, winged people, a Cthulhu guy, people who became animals (eagles, lions, dolphins, etc), a girl with powers like those of Danny Phantom, a guy who can control bees, some other Pokémon, and many others

life is pretty amazing down here, they treat us very well, beds are comfy, food is great, but scientists fear we won't be able to return to the surface ever again, much less visit our families or friends (they sent them a letter telling them that we no longer exist)

I think that they're already watching you, you see, when I was taken they said they had been spying on me even before the first symptoms appeared.

so I guess we'll be seeing you around here pretty soon, make sure to enjoy some time with those who care about you. I would give up my transformation (heck, I would give anything) just to see my parents and brother again, even if it was just for some minutes.

yes your banned! HEHE!

look at my dog shes so cute right

Hello There

my dad and my puppy princess

government facility that exsamines the effect ofthat the mind can have in transforming reality around us?

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm... I'm not even sure what to say here.

Do I cry? Do I angrily throw something at the wall? Maybe I should just pound my head on the table a few times.

Okay, how about this.

Whatever you are believing, or whatever that story may be...

Basically, whatever you're talking about is ridiculous.

I... don't even.

Posted By:
katiebug586
katiebug586
StarStarStarStarStar
really? cuz ITS A REAL THING. if it was posted by someone about theres a thing that shows reailty tfs THEN ITS REAL

yes your banned! HEHE!

Hello There

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh...

Don't believe everything you read, kid.

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
i'd smash his nose right into his brain

:^)

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
O.o

Posted By:
katiebug586
katiebug586
StarStarStarStarStar
BUT its so real like

yes your banned! HEHE!

Hello There

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"katiebug586" wrote:

BUT its so real like

no.

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
Yeah. They did the same thing to my son Jesus.
He thought he was the savior of the world and that he could heal the sick.
He was getting so out of hand, I had to crucify him.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted By:
katiebug586
katiebug586
StarStarStarStarStar
then THE MOD DISAPOVVED YOUR ACCOUNT. GET OUT THIS IS RANDOM. GET OUT

yes your banned! HEHE!

Hello There

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

write any kw members name

Rate the signature above you!

How To Get Free Recharge?

Rate the faveorite animal above

Words that start with C.

latest videos