Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
I read somewhere that the abbreviation LOL really means Lucifer Our Lord. It really freaked me out x( It also had a bunch of other abbreviations that had something to do with the Devil.



Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 201
its from ######, than ##### took it, then 9gag. Now its on every social network, it's kind of old.


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16378
your kidding right?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
EmoGuyWhoIsn'tReallyThatEmo
EmoGuyWhoIsn'tReallyThatEmo
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 73

"Betzy123" wrote:

I read somewhere that the abbreviation LOL really means Lucifer Our Lord. It really freaked me out x( It also had a bunch of other abbreviations that had something to do with the Devil.


nah it was just some satanic creep

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"Storm1232" wrote:

your kidding right?


Does it sound like I was kidding?!?



Posted By:
RyRyRox1
RyRyRox1
Member since:
May, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
no  it means laugh out loud. like lol one  time my sister put my moms phone in her pajamas. Clown

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16378

"Betzy123" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

your kidding right?

Does it sound like I was kidding?!?


I didn't mean it like that, I mean it like.. Who would actually come up with that? I understamd it IS something to freak out about, but when you think about it, Its something you shouldn't take eriously..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

your kidding right?

Does it sound like I was kidding?!?

I didn't mean it like that, I mean it like.. Who would actually come up with that? I understamd it IS something to freak out about, but when you think about it, Its something you shouldn't take eriously..

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

your kidding right?

Does it sound like I was kidding?!?

I didn't mean it like that, I mean it like.. Who would actually come up with that? I understamd it IS something to freak out about, but when you think about it, Its something you shouldn't take eriously..


Okay



Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 781
ummmm.... no it means Laugh Out Loud.....

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin


Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6661
Nope , I believe it means Laugh OUT Loud Big Grin

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Last 1 To Say Holla! Wins-moved

The Banning Game

LAST ONE TO SAY PANDA WINS!!!!-moved

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Do YOU know the meaning of life :P

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Words That Start With 'S'

What's your favorite hangout?

What's your favorite hangout?

Are you a Bully or a Victim?

latest videos