Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i actually rlly like eminem and if u dont like eminem then you are wrong 
i just really think that lose yourself is a good song for dave ok 
speaking of dave im writing fanfictions about him rn whoa

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Hal are u ok
i dont think youre ok i think u might have a computer virus
dont be so mean to dirk honey

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
sometimes i write things that make me sad and i just sit there and feel sad for the characters and i just want to hold them to my chest and tell them it's ok 
but then i keep writing anyway and make myself sadder

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
im hungry mom where are you make me food

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave curled in on himself, drawing his knees into his chest. He shook and whimpered softly. He wasn’t sure how long Bro had been gone, or when he was coming back, all he knew was that he wasn’t there. He’d had a terrible nightmare, and now his head hurt and his stomach felt funny and he couldn’t see straight. He’d wandered over to Bro’s futon in the middle of the night, hoping to find comfort in his older brother, but he’d found the futon to be completely vacant. So he decided to sit there and wait for Bro to get home. Cal stared at him from the shelf, and Dave tried to avoid his gaze. He let out another soft whimper, ducking his head and resting it on his knees. He wasn’t sure how long he sat there waiting before he drifted off to sleep.
Bro came home a little later than he’d meant to. Sometimes he’d go shopping late at night when Dave had fallen asleep, so that the kid wouldn’t miss him. As soon as he entered the apartment, he noticed something was off. His eyes immediately locked on Dave. He dropped his groceries at the door and approached the small, quivering boy on the futon. He crouched in front of him, and the little boy looked up slightly. “Lil’ dude? Sup, man?”
He was answered by a soft whine, “Bro?”
“Hey, kid, what’s up? Why aren’t you in bed?”
“Bad dream,” he mumbled. “Feel weird.”
Bro reached out and pressed his hand to Dave’s forehead. He swore, pressing his hand to either of Dave’s cheeks. The kid was burning. “How long you been feeling like this?”
Dave shrugged limply. 

(dave being miserable happens to be my weakness i am horrible ksdfjskf)

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
ap is either cal or jaspers
i called it

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
what if dave dies
if dave ever dies im gonna legit cry 
literal tears and sobs will occur 
dave is my favorite character ever and i identify with him so much and i just
if he dies....
sighs heavily
i need about ten more hot chocolates to calm myself down

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Bro strokes Dave's soft, silky hair with one hand and rubs his back with the other. Dave grips Bro's shirt tightly in his hands, sobbing into his brother's stomach. 
"It's all ok, lil' dude," Bro says softly. "Nothin' wrong here. Nothin' bad to hurt you."
"You were dead," Dave chokes. "An' so was John. An' Rose, an' Jade."
"We're all ok, we're all safe," Bro murmurs softly.
"There were other kids, and they were dead too," Dave says through his hiccuping sobs. "I know 'em, but I never met 'em."
"There's no one dead, Dave, everyone's fine," Bro assures him.
"The whole time I heard this big loud clock," Dave says, retracting slightly and wiping his eyes. The sobs have slowed and he has more time to speak between them. He sits up and stares at his brother with wide crimson eyes. "An' there was this guy," he says, choking on another sob. "He was big an' scary an' green."
"There ain't any big scary green guy, Dave, I promise," says Bro, rubbing Dave's shoulder lightly.
"He killed everyone and then when everyone was dead," he said, "He went and looked at me. And the clock stopped."
Bro was now curious about Dave's nightmare. He knew he had to comfort his kid, but it sounded somehow... familiar. His hand froze on Dave's shoulder, as the kid went on.
"The clock stopped and he looked at me and he said that he was going to give me one chance to stop it and bring back my friends and then..."
"And then what?"
"And then the clock started to go really fast and everything got really dark and all I could hear was the clock being loud and fast and..." Dave trailed off, shaking slightly with soft sobs.
"Well," said Bro finally. "None of it was real, okay, Davey? I promise you it was all just a dream. You're okay now, and so am I, and so is everyone else."
"I wanna call John and make sure he's ok," said Dave.
Bro nodded. He watched as Dave scrambled atop the counter to dial the phone, and he wondered briefly if it really was all just a dream.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
trying to work on my dumb sick!dave fanfiction but instead im just staring at the screen and whispering "bro is trying so hard to be a good mom"

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
IM REALLY GAY OH NO 
HELP ME 
IM SO GAY IM JUST SITTING HERE EATING CHOCOLATE AND THINKING ABOUT GIRLS
GEE I LOVE GIRLS
SKINNY GIRLS
BIG GIRLS
TALL GIRLS
SHORT GIRLS
DARK-SKINNED GIRLS
LIGHT-SKINNED GIRLS
I LOVE GIRLS

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos