Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

IM REALLY GAY OH NO 
HELP ME 
IM SO GAY IM JUST SITTING HERE EATING CHOCOLATE AND THINKING ABOUT GIRLS
GEE I LOVE GIRLS
SKINNY GIRLS
BIG GIRLS
TALL GIRLS
SHORT GIRLS
DARK-SKINNED GIRLS
LIGHT-SKINNED GIRLS
I LOVE GIRLS
It's okay to be gay. The girl that I used to be in love with was ########. And i myself used to be ########.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley" wrote:

Dave curled in on himself, drawing his knees into his chest. He shook and whimpered softly. He wasn’t sure how long Bro had been gone, or when he was coming back, all he knew was that he wasn’t there. He’d had a terrible nightmare, and now his head hurt and his stomach felt funny and he couldn’t see straight. He’d wandered over to Bro’s futon in the middle of the night, hoping to find comfort in his older brother, but he’d found the futon to be completely vacant. So he decided to sit there and wait for Bro to get home. Cal stared at him from the shelf, and Dave tried to avoid his gaze. He let out another soft whimper, ducking his head and resting it on his knees. He wasn’t sure how long he sat there waiting before he drifted off to sleep.

Bro came home a little later than he’d meant to. Sometimes he’d go shopping late at night when Dave had fallen asleep, so that the kid wouldn’t miss him. As soon as he entered the apartment, he noticed something was off. His eyes immediately locked on Dave. He dropped his groceries at the door and approached the small, quivering boy on the futon. He crouched in front of him, and the little boy looked up slightly. “Lil’ dude? Sup, man?”
He was answered by a soft whine, “Bro?”
“Hey, kid, what’s up? Why aren’t you in bed?”
“Bad dream,” he mumbled. “Feel weird.”
Bro reached out and pressed his hand to Dave’s forehead. He swore, pressing his hand to either of Dave’s cheeks. The kid was burning. “How long you been feeling like this?”
Dave shrugged limply. 

(dave being miserable happens to be my weakness i am horrible ksdfjskf)
 Bro scooped Dave up into his arms. Dave immediately pressed his face into his brother’s neck and gripped at his shirt with tiny balled fists. Bro set the kid down on the kitchen table and went about finding the thermometer, trying not to let on his panic. He knew how bad it was for little kids to run fevers, especially when they were all small and skinny, like Dave. Bro found the thermometer way in the back of the cupboard, and he brought it over. He placed it gently into Dave’s mouth, and told him to stay still and be quiet. The normally loud, obnoxious kid obliged without any fuss. Dang, he really must be sick.
(this is going really slowly bcause im lazy and unmotivated and im also a big gay butt)

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
wiill the real 2liim 2hady plea2e 2tand up?
oh waiit.
ii am the real 2liim 2hady.
iit'2 me.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
dad.... dave ??????????

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

dad.... dave ??????????
dad dave

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"George Weasley" wrote:

dad.... dave ??????????

dad dave

dad<3dave

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave is really clingy 
sometimes literally
He'll latch on and he won't let go until his arms get tired and he can't hold on anymore. 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

Dave is really clingy 
sometimes literally
He'll latch on and he won't let go until his arms get tired and he can't hold on anymore. 
Dave's spirit animal, contrary to popular belief, is not a crow, but a lamprey. 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
you go glen coco

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i think it's really super adorable that cal is jealous of lil bro like wow
i love how he treats his dolls and puppets like theyre real becAUESE I STILL DO THASTTAT TOOOOO
cal you are a grade-a cutie-pop and i just wanna pinch your cheeks and ruffle your hair and sit on the computer with you and play gameboys together

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!