Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
fake nerd girl
fake nerd girl
fake nerd girl
fake nerd girl

hi im carson and this is a feminist rant

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i hate when people laugh and make jokes after i tell them i am a feminist 
i dont laugh when people tell me what they believe in

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay?

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
sometimes i cry because there are girls who think feminism is dumb

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
???

Dare to be something more ♥

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
when your mother laughs at your crippling social anxiety

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley" wrote:

Everything was going totally fine until Roxy suggested a game of Seven Minutes in Heaven. Pretty much everyone was convinced within a minute or two, and the rules were quickly gone over: everyone would put their name on a slip of paper in a hat. Then, Roxy would pull a name, and that person would pull another name. No matter who you pulled, boy or girl, you had to go into the other room with them, for the full seven minutes. 

Dave took a breath nervously as he looked at all the people at the party. It was a fairly sizable group, twenty kids, all from school. His older brother Dirk was there, too, which was weird because Dave was pretty sure he'd never even met Makara. Oh well, no time to dwell on that. He dropped his name into the hat, not letting on the fact that he was actually really nervous. When the hat had gone all the way around the room and back to Roxy, all eyes were on her. She dramatically pulled out a slip of paper and read it out, loud enough for everyone to hear: "Karkat". Dave sighed in relief; at least it wasn't him.
Karkat tried to press himself against the wall and disappear, looking about as uncomfortable about the game as Dave felt. Terezi pushed the red-haired boy forward, cackling. 
"Go ahead, Karkles, it'll be fun!" she giggled.
Karkat shuffled forward and reached into the hat, closing his eyes. Dave wasn't sure, but he could swear he caught Karkat mouthing "Terezi". Finally, he picked a slip of paper between his fingers and opened it up. His face turned bright red and he choked: "Equius." Everyone oohed and aahed and whistled and cheered.
Equius's eyes widened and he nearly fell off the couch he'd been lounging on. "N-Nepeta!" he cried, glaring at the blonde next to him. "I told you I didn't want to play!"
"Come on, Equius, it's fun! You know what fun is, don't you?" she asked, nudging him playfully.
"You're gonna ruin the game for everyone, Zahhak!" snapped Vriska, flipping her dark, tangled hair over her shoulder. "Just go!"
Equius, with a light shove from Nepeta, stumbled forward. Karkat grumbled something that sounded a lot like "Don't you dare touch me," as they were guided into the guest bedroom.
As soon as the door was shut behind them, the room erupted into conversation. John leaned over to Dave. "Do you think they're gonna kiss?" he asked, giggling.
"Nah," said Dave, smirking. "See, Equius is gonna spend the whole time sitting on the bed, sweating and saying 'oh my' and Vantas is gonna spend the whole time swearing and pushing himself as far into the corner as he can go."
John laughed. "I wonder who goes up next?"
Dave shrugged, feeling nervous again. "I bet it's gonna be a really weird combo. Like uh..."
"Gamzee and Rose," John supplied.
Dave laughed. "Oh my god," he said between laughs. "Can you imagine?"
"Time's up!" called Roxy, knocking on the bedroom door. 
Karkat came barreling out of the room at top speed, swearing. He grabbed Gamzee's shoulders and hid behind him. Gamzee just smiled and looked down at him. "Were you guys being all about having a good time in there?" he asked.
Karkat just grunted and pushed his face into Gamzee's shoulderblades. "Remind me to never come to one of your parties again."
Gamzee laughed. "Whatever you're all telling me, brother."
Equius stumbled out of the bedroom, looking embarrassed and upset. He shuffled over to Nepeta and said something so quiet that no one could hear but her. 
She shrieked in delight, clapping her hands. "That's fantastic!" she giggled. 
Equius hid behind his hands.
"All right, listen up folks!" called Roxy. She plucked a name from the hat. "Eridan!"
Eridan stumbled forward, reaching in and grabbing a paper. He read the name, and then threw it back in. "I am not goin' w-with him!" he shouted. "I'm not playin'."
"You have to, Eridan," Roxy pleaded. "Don't be a spoilsport." 
"Yeah, come on, Ampora!" called Sollux. "Don't ruin it! Who'th the unlucky guy, fithhbreath?"
"You."
Sollux let out a low, discontented sound. "If you think--"
"Don't ruin it, Tholluckth!" said Vriska mockingly. 
Sollux flushed and walked forward. He and Eridan went into the guest room together without any more fuss, not even looking at each other.
(ok im done for now more of this generic poop later i guess)

"Eridan likes him," John said to Dave with a smile. "I bet they kiss for the whole seven minutes."
"Captor hates Ampora," Dave reasoned. "The last five."
"Five bucks?" asked John, offering his hand.
Dave nodded and shook John's hand. "Roxy, we got a bet goin'," Dave called to his cousin. She grinned and leaned against the door to listen, checking her watch now and again.
"Two minutes seventeen seconds in, and we have liftoff!" said Roxy with a wicked smile. 
Dave laughed and John paid up. Gloating, and then idle conversation followed. Roxy called Eridan and Sollux out of the room, and after almost a minute of swearing and rustling, two boys with flushed faces, mussed hair, and crooked clothes emerged. Eridan shuffled over to Feferi and mumbled something inaudible into her ear, and she laughed and shoved him a little. 
"Fef, oh my cod, don't," he said, pulling down his sweater sleeves. 
Sollux sat down next to Aradia, and began talking animatedly with a lot of gestures. She smiled and nodded quietly. 
Roxy waited for everyone to settle down, and she pulled another name from the hat. "Nepeta!" she called. 
Nepeta scurried to the front of the room, and after a quick fist-bunp with Roxy, grabbed a paper. "Tafurros!" she called, smiling.
A boy who'd been sitting cross-legged next to Gamzee got awkwardly to his feet. He'd gotten new prosthetic legs recently, as he'd grown out of his old ones, and was still getting used to the new feeling. "Uh, hold on," he mumbled, mostly to the floor. He stumbled toward Nepeta, who took his arm in hers and smiled at him.
"Sorry you got stuck with me," he mumbled as they walked together into the room.
"Not at all!" Nepeta assured him, closing the door behind her.
No one was particularly interested in what went on behind that closed door, neither Tavros nor Nepeta was known for doing anything... well, anything interesting. The room filled with idle chatting, and when time was up, Nepeta and Tavros left calmly, looking just as neat and tidy as they'd gone in.
"You guys are boring," Roxy complained, sticking out her tongue at them. Nepeta stuck her tongue out right back, and Tavros ducked his head quietly and made his way back to Gamzee.
"Alright folks," Roxy called, picking yet another paper. She opened it up, and giggled aloud before reading it out: "Daaaave."
Dave felt his face growing hot as he stepped forward. He picked a paper, scanned it, and then went to put it back in the hat and get another.
"Nope," said Roxy, jerking the hat back. "You get who you get. Come on, say the name."
Dave closed his eyes tiredly. "Dirk," he sighed.
The room erupted into giggles as Dirk went to the front of the room, and then pushed Dave into the guest bedroom, closing the door behind them.
Dave flopped onto the bed crossways. "Gee, ruin my plan much."
Dirk snorted. "You think I wanna be in here with my baby bro? I'd rather be in here with English."
"Ouch," said Dave, placing a hand dramatically over his heart. Jake and Dirk had had a bit of a... falling-out, after Jake had stopped answering Dirk's texts, disappeared for about a week, and then came back to tell Dirk off for being "clingy". 
"Okay, maybe not English," Dirk said, flopping onto the bed next to his brother. "This isn't bad, I guess. You're no Roxy, but--"
"What? Dude, she's our cousin."
"She's hot."
"She's probably listening right now."
"Roxy, you're hot," said Dirk loudly.
"Thanks, baby!" called Roxy from the other side of the door. "You too!"

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Dirk shifted and looked at Dave. "Keep forgetting you're like, fifteen now," he said.
"You're only two years older than me," Dave replied. 
"Yeah, but, you're still... Twelve," said Dirk, pursing his lips.
Dave grunted. "Thanks."
"No, it's just like... Ya know, you're my baby bro," Dirk said softly.
Dave didn't really respond, instead opting to stare at the ceiling. 
(huff sfkjldjf hhhhhhhh)

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley" wrote:

Dirk shifted and looked at Dave. "Keep forgetting you're like, fifteen now," he said.

"You're only two years older than me," Dave replied. 
"Yeah, but, you're still... Twelve," said Dirk, pursing his lips.
Dave grunted. "Thanks."
"No, it's just like... Ya know, you're my baby bro," Dirk said softly.
Dave didn't really respond, instead opting to stare at the ceiling. 
(huff sfkjldjf hhhhhhhh)
Dirk stayed silent for a moment too, deep in thought. Then, he spoke up again. "You're not really a baby," he said finally. "You're gettin' big. Almost come up to Bro's knees now."
Dave rolled his eyes. Bro and Dirk towered over him, while he was painfully short. "Like mom," Bro had once remarked, which Dave took as a compliment. Bro and Dirk had always spoken highly of their mother.
"Might not be tall like us," Dirk continued. "But you are growing. Getting more muscle. Not just skin and bones like when we were little."
"Dirk stop this is so super gay," said Dave, embarrassed.
"You into Egbert?" 
The question was sort of sudden, but Dave was hardly thrown off. "Yeah. Since I was like, twelve."
"Dude. Three years? That's weak. And you think I'm super gay."
"Shut it," Dave mumbled. 
It was all very sudden when Dirk rolled over and pinned Dave down by the shoulders. Some brotherly strifing was common, and often welcomed, but there was usually a reason, or at least a warning. "Really? Here? Jeez, save that for when we get home," Dave grumbled irritably. He knew he was probably just provoking his brother further, but he really just wasn't in the mood. "Come on, Dirk, this is--"
It was also very sudden when Dirk leaned downward and pressed his lips, hard, to Dave's.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
oh no now you all know what i am

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Profile Pic not showing

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

The Anatomy of a Breakup, Is it Worth the ...

SpongeBob or Victorious?

Chat

latest videos