Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
im so hungry gdi idek what to eat but im so hungryyy
what do i eat
help

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
Visual Aid
Visual Aid
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

im so hungry gdi idek what to eat but im so hungryyy

what do i eat

help

Simple, EAT FOOD!

Just ignore me. Just ignore me. Just ignore me. Just ignore me. Just ignore me. Don't look. Don't look. Please don't talk to me. Ignore me. Ignore me. Ignore me. Look away. Look away. Just look away. Stop staring. Stop staring. Stop staring...

Okay they're going away...

Don't turn around. Don't turn around. Don't turn around.

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
u are v helpful thank

i wanna talk to someone now but i hate everybody and dont want to talk to anybody
crippling loneliness v. overzealous hatred for all human beings
the eternal struggle

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
There are punctuation buttons on the keyboard.....

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
Visual Aid
Visual Aid
StarStarStarStar
I will now walk away slowly...

Just ignore me. Just ignore me. Just ignore me. Just ignore me. Just ignore me. Don't look. Don't look. Please don't talk to me. Ignore me. Ignore me. Ignore me. Look away. Look away. Just look away. Stop staring. Stop staring. Stop staring...

Okay they're going away...

Don't turn around. Don't turn around. Don't turn around.

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
He's gone. No matter how many times he comes back, he always leaves again. And you're left alone again. You always find yourself wishing that maybe he'll stay for good, but you know deep down that he can't, won't, and never will. You stopped counting the days he's been gone. You've retreated to your bed, you have your blankets pulled over your head, and you are never, ever, going to get up. You hear your phone buzz on your nightstand. You know it isn't him, so you don't bother. You draw your knees in to your chest and sigh deeply. You push up against the wall, try in vain to disappear. 
Your phone buzzes again, and again you ignore it. It isn't important, whatever it is. It's becoming hot and stuffy under your covers but you don't know if you have the energy to come up for air. You decide to wait until the last possible moment before the bedsheets smother you and you die. Your phone buzzes yet again, and you think idly of turning it off, but can't seem to get around to doing that. You notice the need to use the washroom, and you're starting to feel hungry.  You finally pull yourself up into a sitting position. The blankets fall into your lap and the light from the room hits your eyes, making you squint uncomfortably. You fumble around with one hand to find your shades, and then, when you have them, slide them onto your face slowly. Better. You sit there on your bed for a few moments, listening to the sound of your own breathing as you recover from being under the covers for who-knows-how-long. Then, with effort, you push yourself up and head off to the bathroom, where you relieve yourself.
You take a look in the mirror, and almost hiss at your reflection. Your hair is a mess, you haven't combed it in days, it's going to take forever to comb out and style again. You decide to leave combing and styling for later. When you check your phone for the time, it's twenty after five, which you decide is as good a time as any to get up and become a member of society. You get dressed, which takes longer than you would've liked, due to taking excessive breaks in between garments, and then resign yourself to laying on the couch. You turn on the TV to some show you hate, but remember watching with your Bro a few times. Then, when your stomach growls to remind you of your hunger, you order a pizza. Two pizzas. These activities have spent all your energy, and you lean your head back on the armrest of the couch for a few moments. Your phone vibrates next to you, and you lift your head to see who's calling. It's Roxy. You let it buzz a few more times as you gain the energy to pick up.
"Hello?"
"Dirk? Where've you been all day?"
"What? I've been here."
"Here?"
"At home."
"I called you four times in the last hour. I was pretty sure you died."
"I was asleep until now."
"Asleep?"
"You sleep all day all the time, Rox," you say irritably. "What does it matter if I do it one day of the year?"
She huffs quietly and doesn't answer you, and you know you've said something wrong, but don't even have the energy to try and take it back. "Well... I guess you're okay now. I... gotta go, mom's calling me."
"Yeah, of course," you say vaguely, not really knowing what else to say. "Bye Roxy."
There's a long pause from the other line, and you can't seem to decode what it means. "Bye, Dirk."
She hangs up, and you find yourself feeling... angry. At her, maybe? At your Bro? No, this is more... at yourself. You stare at the ceiling and think about this while you wait for your pizza to arrive. The TV blares on in the background, but you barely notice it. When you hear the doorbell with your pizza, you have to physically push yourself to get off the couch and answer. You pay with your credit card, take the pies, and go back to the couch, dropping them on the coffee table. You switch to the Discovery Channel and try to pay attention to that instead of all the things you're thinking. That seems to work for a while, so you eat pizza and watch some guy who doesn't know what he's talking about talk about robotics for a few hours. 
When you've finished eating, you go to bed. Rinse and repeat.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"bpbpbp" wrote:

There are punctuation buttons on the keyboard.....
wow rlly cool news that i didnt know about at all wow i actually did not know about punctuation until now wow thx

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
LadyMarie_2292392 Lock
LadyMarie_2292392
Star
I liked this short story post thing it was good Grin

Im me and no one else

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
very interesting title, I like ur creativity C:

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"LadyMarie" wrote:

I liked this short story post thing it was good Grin
thank you <3 compliments always mean a lot to me so i'm really glad you liked it

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Ben C and Martin?

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

latest videos