Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
the upside to depression is you can write stories about depressed people very easily and accurately but the downside to depression is everything

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
psa being angry and sad all the time is not fun dont do it

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
talking to my friend ichi makes me cry a lot because she doesnt let me avoid my problems and pretend that nothing is wrong and she pushes it that im not ok and what i feel is not ok and i just really really love her for that because it means she loves me and cares about me and wants me to work on feeling better and i am so thankful to have a friend like that who is trying to take me out of my destructive lifestyle

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
Gingersnap11
Gingersnap11
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you trying to get more post or something?

Gingersnap|Asia

#1 Snow Fairy Sugar Animal Crossing Movie Fan and Lanna HM Fan

I love A Little Snow Fairy Sugar! ♥

I ♥ Animal Crossing!

Harvest Moon and Lanna rocks! Yeah!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingersnap11" wrote:

Are you trying to get more post or something?
what

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i want to make a superhero team ft. rich white private school lesbian, lower-middle-class maybe latina trans*girl, rich private school hetero cis black girl, middle class white "urban flava" pan white genderfluid kid
im gonna do this when i have the energy+motivation to do anything ever

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
rich white private school lesbian would be named ivy and shed be like ??? really feminist and be an actual Strong Independent Woman not like the ones in the comics that are lame and they suck.
lower-middle-class latina trans*girl would be named marisol and shed probably be on the more feminine side of the gender spectrum and shed do her hair up and her nails all the time and shed be sad a lot and dysphoric cause she cant afford nice girl clothes and her grandparents who she lives with wont call her marisol or let her go out in dresses.
rich private school hetero cis black girl would be named alice and shed probably be the most "proper" out of all the girls and shed be really polite all the time and she and ivy would be bffs and theyd go to the same private school which is an all-girls school and even though alice is polite and nice ??? she will not take crap from anybody and wont let people push her around.
middle class white urban gangsta flava genderfluid kid wow this ones my fav so far theyd be called riley and be nicknamed ri and theyd go all out with trying to be cool and all their friends would be like "ri no stop" and theyd be like "pssh whatever youre all about sayin man" and then everyone would be like "ok ok riley ok" and idk i just really like them already even though theyre only a concept ?? and wow ri would deal with dysphoria just like marisol and theyd be good friends because they can connect on that level ?? and theyd go to the same school too probably and maybe have a few classes together or w/e
wow im in love with these characters already kisses their faces

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i have to go to the doctor today about getting medicated for add and that is discouraging me from asking about being medicated/given therapy for depression because i dont want to be that kid who has to be on multiple pills to be stable (even though i already am that kid im just unmedicated and unstable)

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
dont talk to me unless you are beyonce

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
Kurai Tenshi
Kurai Tenshi
StarStarStarStar
Highly entertaining thread you've got there, Georgie. 

Doc Scratch got moves like a jagger
Mom, Gay? I'm Dad.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Truth or Dare-moved

Username Change

Username Change

Another 'crush' topic

family

latest videos