Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i think im gonna draw nan later 
yeah
nan is really cute

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i wish i knew how to write poetry but i dont really at all
poetry is nice
im not actually a big fan of rhyming poetry or poems about flowers and sunsets and dumb stuff like that because 
really where is the emotion in flowers and sunsets? sure it might sound nice but there's really no feelings evoked there. 
a good poem makes you feel something. 
thats what i want. i want some way to. to communicate my feelings. sometime using plain language cant do that for me. in what terms can i explain what i feel?

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave is sitting on the weird bed thing at the doctor's--what's that thing even called? Is it even a bed?--bare-chested, taking deep breaths upon instruction. His breathing sounds weird and kinda gross--it's been like that for a while, which is of course why you brought him here. Doctor's visits aren't cheap, but he's been doing this nasty cough-wheeze thing a lot, having a lot of trouble sleeping because of it. You finally decided you shouldn't leave it alone, and get him checked out.
The doctor looks up toward you. "Would you consider yourself a regular smoker, Mr. Strider?" he asks. You'd thought he was finished with the questions earlier, but apparently not.
You don't see why it's relevant, but you guess he wouldn't ask if it wasn't. You wrinkle your brow and nod.
He nods too. "Inside the home?"
Of course not. That would be stupid. You would ruin all your sick gear. "No, I keep it outside," you reply.
"What about in your vehicle?"
"On occasion."
"How often would you say, is David with you when you're smoking?"
"I dunno. Few times a week, maybe? Kid likes to follow me around."
Dave is now sitting alone, watching this conversation happen. His shades are set down just out of his reach, and he doesn't seem sure he's allowed to move. He looks uncomfortable, but doesn't say anything. He doesn't say much in general, to anyone but you.
The doctor seems to take note of this. "Well, the symptoms are looking like asthma. I'm going to start him on a bronchodilator, and we'll see how things improve... Tobacco can cause or worsen asthma symptoms, so you may want to cut down any tobacco exposure that David may be getting."
You nod skeptically. Is he telling you to quit smoking? And, wow, this is sounding kinda expensive, you're going to have to do something to work to up site traffic and subscriptions and you might have to take more DJing jobs but--but man, you'll need a babysitter and Dave doesn't do well with babysitters other than Mr. Egbert--and while he's great about watching Dave on the weekends, especially since you let him bring his kid too, you can't ask him to come around more than that and okay you really really need a cigarette right now.
"You're free to go now," says the doctor, addressing Dave. He grabs his shades and puts them on, and then jumps down and hops over toward you. You hand him his shirt, which he eagerly puts on (backwards). You crouch to his level and help him turn it around, smirking slightly. 
"See Dave?" you say, still crouching before him, "you're gonna get some nerd medicine and then everything will be cool, a'ight?" 
"Don't want no nerd medicine," he says, scowling. 
"Too bad, you're an official nerd now. You need to cure your nerdiness and remain cool like your Bro. A'ight?"
He stares downward and shuffles his feet. Then he looks up and nods, smiling. "Okay."
"Cool," you say, smiling back and ruffling his hair. You stand up straight and take his hand. The doctor hands you a prescription for Dave, and you head out.  
"Wanna get a snack? I'll buy you whatever you want," you tell Dave as you exit the building.
"Ice cream," he declares. "Ten." 
"Ten ice creams? A'ight, lil' man, if you can handle it," you say, smiling. You help him up into your truck and buckle him into his seat. As you get into the truck, you reach for a cigarette. Man, this is crazy stressful. But as you're about to light it, you remember that Dave is right there, and you're not supposed to ##### around him. Cool. Great. Awesome. You shove it back into your pocket and decide to seriously consider quitting. You probably have cancer already anyway, so you should start lookin' out for yourself, ya know? 
"So, ten ice creams," you say again, looking at Dave.
He looks thoughtful. "Two," he says decisively. 
"Not hungry? You gettin' sick? Is the nerd spreading?"
He shakes his head. "Two ice creams. Big ones. I don't got ten hands."
You smile, nod. "Right, right."
Oh god, he's so freakin' precious. He's the kind of kid little old ladies give all their butterscotches to. You make a decision right there and then that you're going to have to do it for him. It won't be easy, but, hey. He's your kid. He's gonna be a big shot someday, you'll make sure of that. But he's not gonna get anywhere if he can't breathe. 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
ok i had this really dumb fantasy story when i was young about flying around and having adventures on a dragon bUT TODAY I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW CUTE IT WOULD BE IF DAVE AND DIRK WENT ON DRAGON ADVENTURES???? yeah
i just 
wow they 
they grew up with ambrose, the eldest brother in their family, but he died shortly after dave turned thirteen. there was a lot of hostility between dirk and dave for a while after that and they had to survive on their own bluh bluh details which can be taken care of later and then !!! they were out in the woods lookin for food and who should they find but a DRAGON WOW!!!! and their first instinct is to fight it because what else do you do with a drago n ??? so dave attacks it right away which provokes it to fight back and anyway they both get out of it with a few injuries but they win!! the fight and spare the dragon's life cause he seems like an ok guy actually. and then he decides to chill w/ them since they spared him and they hel p heal his wounds and stuff because they are starting to feel kind of bad for attacking him in the first place when hes such a nice guy and he's like "well hey we are COOL FRIENDS now i respect you guys eternally yeah!!!"
and theyre like "yeah ok cool friend dragon wow." 
and then their village gets attacked so they have to leave and then they go on DRAGON ADVENTURES WOW!!! COOL!!! and idk they do cute stuff and help each other out and grow closer as brothers and YEAH!!! yeah... 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
what is a good name for a dragon please help

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
cue dirk being rlly awkward about his feelings w/ dave 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
blackcuteness
blackcuteness
Star
if u like funny youtube vides watch key and peele subsitute teacer.. hilarous

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"blackcuteness" wrote:

if u like funny youtube vides watch key and peele subsitute teacer.. hilarous

actually i mostly just really like blonde brothers who wear sunglasses and think they are really cool. but thanks though. i guess. 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013
StarStarStarStar
gtg bye sleep

Aye

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
who are you people

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos