Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
ugh i wanna draw davey and dirky but i cant draw ;n;

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
the other day i was thinking about like. if i was a popular fictional character. how would the fandom mischaracterize me ??? like 
like id be squashed down to all my basic traits and all the ones they like best would be way amplified.
so id be a big crybaby who loves the kawaii animes and is very very nice to everyone

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

the other day i was thinking about like. if i was a popular fictional character. how would the fandom mischaracterize me ??? like 

like id be squashed down to all my basic traits and all the ones they like best would be way amplified.

so id be a big crybaby who loves the kawaii animes and is very very nice to everyone
and then thered be people making big long blog posts like 
HEY CARSON ISNT JUST A SWEET LITTLE KAWAII CRYBABY REMEMBER THAT TIME SHE PUNCHED A GUY OUT BECAUSE HE WAS BEING RUDE TO HER REMEMBER THAT TIME SHE SAID THIS THING WHICH SHOWS SHES A MULTIFACETED CHARACTER REMEMBER THAT TIME SHE SAID SHE ACTUALLY HATES THIS ANIME YOU ALWAYS DRAW HER WATCHING YEAH CAUSE I REMEMBER BUT NO ONE ELSE DOES

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
im really selfish cause one of my friends is upset and all my other friends are concerned for her and all i can do is be jealous that theyre worried about her and be upset at her for being upset and i really just dont want to hear about how upset she is like at all there we go thats it thats my maor character flaw im the worst most self absorbed person ever hahahaah i wan t t o die

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
serine-luvs-u
serine-luvs-u
StarStar
rawr. hello. im a random person , add me. hate me if you wish. atleast your still thinking of me. love me or hate me. remember your still thinking of me Wink Tongue lol
####-spam:
#################################################################################################################
###########!!###################################################
jkjkjkjkylplplplpukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuku
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° wish you could fight like me? °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° come and get some!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Hi!!! Add me if you want a friend that is honest, Loyal, and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile smile

I wanted to make my signature invisible. Darn. Wait, I know! Hahaha!!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
pretend thing isnt happening is the best way to deal with thing

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
lets be real here im never going to finish high school or get into college im pretty much just done right now i might as well just stop everything here cause theres nothing to move forward to

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i wish i was kyary

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
>.>

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...