Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
people say that love hurts and i dont know if im ready for the painful part i just really dont know how things are gonna go when my boyfriend leaves for college and im scared

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i spent a long time last night crying to my best friend about how im scared of whats going to happen when my boyfriend leaves
hes gonna be way too far to drive like every other weekend or anything like that like 
im probably only gonna see him at big holidays, best case scenario
worst case scenario he breaks up with me because he doesnt want to go long distance and he gets a way better prettier nicer girlfriend who isnt me and im alone with nobody left to pick me up when i fall down and eventually im just going to hit bottom and not be able to climb back up

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i am very melancholy this week i hope i dont start bleeding or something

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i wanna write a cute lil fanfic that is neither heartbreaking or overly like ###### about dave staying with the egberts for the summer while bro does some important stuff with work and moves them into a bigger apartment and such and basically dave just has the hugest crush ever on johns dad and he always like does chores around the house and acts super good and helps out especially when he isnt asked just to get praise from him and haahha idk it would be rea lly cute

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
like omg dave and john just playin xbox and johns like "dude why do you do all the chores around here you dont have to do anything" 
and dave like just shrugs and hes like "at home i have to do everything. this is pretty much nothing compared to what bro makes me do."
and john just kinda shrugs it off like "well whatever i guess it means i dont have to do it."
and then dadbert pokes his head in the room and hes like "which one of you boys took out the trash?"
and daves like "oh that was me sir" 
and he like smiles all nice and warmly "thank you david"
and dave like blushes so hard and forgets what hes doing and john totally annihilates him.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
im basically in love with this story idea i like to think about it when im sad or scared because its very happy and cute and calming 
just dave having a crush on his best friends dad and trying so hard to impress him and thats the whole story and theres no weird bad feelings or anything complicated cause all it is is a crush and its harmless and i need more things like that

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey Dave, let's go to the skate park," John suggests one morning over breakfast. 
Dave looks up from his toast and eggs. He looks over at John's father, but he seems busy with making more food. "Sure," says Dave, shrugging. "Don't forget your lil' kneepads," he teases.
John slugs him on the arm and they continue eating. Finally, when they're both finished, John gets up and runs to his room to change. Dave stands up and clears the table, putting the dishes into the sink. Mr Egbert stops on his way across the kitchen to thank him. Dave nods and mumbles a quick "you're welcome," before dashing off to John's bedroom. 
The boys change their clothes quickly, grab their respective skateboards, and crash down the stairs.
"Where are you boys going?"
"The skate park, Dad," John groans. 
"Without helmets?"
"Come on, Dad, nobody wears helmets, we'll look like dweebs."
Mr. Ebgert raises his eyebrows, but says nothing.
"You might as well tie pillows to our chests," John grumbles, trudging back upstairs. 
Dave shuffles his feet and stays silently where he's standing.
"David?"
His heart sinks to hear Mr. Egbert speaking so strictly toward him. "Don't have a helmet," he mumbles.
The man nods understandingly. "I believe John has an extra one that will suit you just fine."
Dave nods and follows John back upstairs. 
"I gotta borrow a helmet," Dave announces when he arrives in the bedroom. 
John tosses him one from the back of the closet. "We can ditch these somewhere later, it's cool," he says, holding his own helmet by its straps. 
They again descend the stairs and grab their skateboards. "Okay, Dad, we're leaving!" John calls, and they head out the door without any more interruption. 
As soon as they're out of sight of the house, they drop their boards and start skating along the pavement. "We've gotta find somewhere to hide these so we can grab them on our way back," John says, looking around.
"I dunno, hide them in some old lady's yard. The kind of old lady who never leaves her house," suggests Dave. 
John points to a bush in front of someone's house. "I'm pretty sure whoever lived here died last month. No one's gonna see them."
So they drop the helmets inside the bush, cover them with some leaves, and push their boards off. Dave feels just a little guilty about disobeying Mr Egbert when all he really wanted was for the boys to be safe, but he ignores the feeling. 
"So where's the skate park anyway?"
John shrugs one shoulder and makes a vague forward gesture. "Not too far. Don't worry about it."

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
ugh but since i cant help but add a little conflict, john has a huge crush on dave too hahaha and there should be some big #### scene where daves like "gross no" haahaha  

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"Hey Dave, let's go to the skate park," John suggests one morning over breakfast. 

Dave looks up from his toast and eggs. He looks over at John's father, but he seems busy with making more food. "Sure," says Dave, shrugging. "Don't forget your lil' kneepads," he teases.

John slugs him on the arm and they continue eating. Finally, when they're both finished, John gets up and runs to his room to change. Dave stands up and clears the table, putting the dishes into the sink. Mr Egbert stops on his way across the kitchen to thank him. Dave nods and mumbles a quick "you're welcome," before dashing off to John's bedroom. 

The boys change their clothes quickly, grab their respective skateboards, and crash down the stairs.

"Where are you boys going?"

"The skate park, Dad," John groans. 

"Without helmets?"

"Come on, Dad, nobody wears helmets, we'll look like dweebs."

Mr. Ebgert raises his eyebrows, but says nothing.

"You might as well tie pillows to our chests," John grumbles, trudging back upstairs. 

Dave shuffles his feet and stays silently where he's standing.

"David?"

His heart sinks to hear Mr. Egbert speaking so strictly toward him. "Don't have a helmet," he mumbles.

The man nods understandingly. "I believe John has an extra one that will suit you just fine."

Dave nods and follows John back upstairs. 

"I gotta borrow a helmet," Dave announces when he arrives in the bedroom. 

John tosses him one from the back of the closet. "We can ditch these somewhere later, it's cool," he says, holding his own helmet by its straps. 

They again descend the stairs and grab their skateboards. "Okay, Dad, we're leaving!" John calls, and they head out the door without any more interruption. 

As soon as they're out of sight of the house, they drop their boards and start skating along the pavement. "We've gotta find somewhere to hide these so we can grab them on our way back," John says, looking around.

"I dunno, hide them in some old lady's yard. The kind of old lady who never leaves her house," suggests Dave. 

John points to a bush in front of someone's house. "I'm pretty sure whoever lived here died last month. No one's gonna see them."

So they drop the helmets inside the bush, cover them with some leaves, and push their boards off. Dave feels just a little guilty about disobeying Mr Egbert when all he really wanted was for the boys to be safe, but he ignores the feeling. 

"So where's the skate park anyway?"

John shrugs one shoulder and makes a vague forward gesture. "Not too far. Don't worry about it."
 It didn't take long at the park for John to get tired of Dave.
"Show off," he mutters under his breath.
And indeed Dave is showing off. He's not trying to of course, he's just good at skating. He has a pretty big group of admirers. He also has a group of older skaters are who talking major trash at him, but he's also pretty skilled at deflecting trash talk. He accomplishes this by just not caring.
And then suddenly, something happens. No one can really be sure what, it happens so fast. But Dave is flat on his back on the pavement and oh god everyone get out of here is he dead? No, he isn't, it's confirmed when he slowly sits up. Still, the older kids clear out to avoid trouble. He brings his hand to the back of his head, and then holds it in front of his eyes.
"I'm bleeding," he announces, holding his hand out palm-forward to show everyone. He touches the back of his head again, feeling it and wincing and swearing. "Think I need stitches," he says.
At this point most of the kids are convinced he's some kind of robot, since he isn't screaming or crying. Just swearing, very quietly.
"John, call your dad," he says calmly. 
"You're the one with the phone," says John, pretending to not be as panicked as he actually is.
Dave, of course, knows this, but he doesn't want to face Mr. Egbert at all. He pulls his phone from his pocket and starts dialing. "Ow," he mutters as he holds the phone to his ear. Dave's anxiety grows with each ring. He feels like he's going to throw up, but he's not sure if it's because he's losing blood or because he's nervous.
"Hello?"
"Mr Egbert, it's me."
"David? Is something the matter?"
"Uh, yeah, um--" he pauses to swear, and it almost feels worse than the pain to swear in front of Mr. Egbert, who so hates harsh language. "Uh, I kinda, cut my head open. I think I need to go to the emergency room."
From the other end is a calm, level voice. "I'll be right there, David. Don't worry, alright?"
"Okay, Mr. Egbert."
Dave hangs up and continues to sit on the ground. "Is my shirt dirty?" he asks no one in particular. A kid walks behind him to look, and then returns and nods very vigorously. Dave slowly and carefully pulled off his shirt, wadded it up, and pressed it to the back of his head. "If it's already ruined, might as well," he mumbles. 
John's dad pulls up in his car pretty quickly. John helps Dave up and then grabs their skateboards, and then the two of them walk to the car. 
"Let's see the damage," says Dad to Dave. He lifts the shirt from the back of his head, revealing the damage. It's bloody and messy and there's hair in the way and it's hard to see exactly what's going on, but it's clear that it needs stitches. 
It takes a lot of phone calls to Bro to clear things up, but finally, they're back home, and Dave has a stitched up head and a new haircut.
And then it's time for Mr. Egbert to be disappointed. Dave sits there and takes it while he is told that what he did was irresponsible and dangerous, he could have been much more seriously hurt, and so on and so forth. John grumbles and rolls his eyes the whole time, but Dave just stares at his knees and listens respectfully. 
John goes upstairs and goes to bed early. Dave stays up late and thinks about how bad he messed up, and ends up falling asleep on the couch. He wakes up the next morning to pancakes and a warm, kind 'good morning' that he feels highly undeserving of, but he hungrily takes both anyway.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
im s o in lboe with dave

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

latest videos