Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
looking at fancy rats and crying cause i cant have them

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i want to play animal crossing instead of doing my schoolwork aaaaaa ;n; 
mom you dont understand i need to pay off my house

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
im hungry its lunchtime
time to eat

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
ive given up on schoolwork and have resigned myself to sitting in the bathroom playing the sims 3

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

ive given up on schoolwork and have resigned myself to sitting in the bathroom playing the sims 3

me too

Ginger|Melissa

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
u g hhhh  i hate the cliche of the love interest being a beautiful singer. like wouldnt it be better for them to have a kind of ok singing voice or a really rough voice and even though it isnt perfect or beautiful its comforting anyway? because it just reminds you that theyre there and theyre with you and they want to share with you.
cause dang i just thought about that and its cute. 
((rosemary. kanaya is a really bad singer but rose loves it when she sings her to sleep anyway.))

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i could either play animal crossing or lie on the couch and feel sorry for myself
hmm tough choices
((time to play ac))

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
today i feel annoying and sad and a little bit lonely and anxious so im probably going to eat ice cream and then maybe work on projecting my feelings of inadequacy onto fictional characters with whom i can identify.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
SelenaDemiZendaya
SelenaDemiZendaya
StarStarStar
Ijust post because I wanna get rewards!

Selena Gomez Pics

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
You can't believe how angry you are. She promised. She promised! And yet, here she is, a mug of that vile stuff in her hand, rambling on, slurring her words. You can't believe her. She promised. How you wish you didn't pity her so.
"Are you going to break up with me?" she asks, and you can see how deeply afraid and upset she is. You can't stand this. You can't stand what this has done to her. This isn't her.
"No!" you shriek, even though you want to say yes. Yes, yes, yes, please, let me go, let it be someone else's responsibility, let someone else handle it. But you can't let it go, and you know that. You love her, even though you wish you could stop. You wish you weren't so... drawn to her. Like a moth to a flame, you think bitterly. A human phrase you'd heard Rose use, before. 
She looks up at you from her seat on the floor. Tears start down her cheeks. "I'm sorry."
You put your face in your hands and try to hold back tears. You know she's sorry. You know she hates it too. You know it isn't her fault, none of this is her fault, you can't blame any of it on her, and that's the worst part. You can't be mad at her, not like this. She's lost and broken and none of it is her fault, so you have to help her, you have to dig her out. It's your responsibility. It's always your responsibility.

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What band got you into Metal?

A-Z of Animals

Whats the worst tv show you've ever watche...

A-Z of Animals