Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
a really popular user unfolllowed my blog and i know its So Dumb to be upset about but im crying a lil cause i dont have that many followers and i never really will cause no one likes me cause my blog reeks and so do i.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
AnotherWorld
AnotherWorld
StarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

a really popular user unfolllowed my blog and i know its So Dumb to be upset about but im crying a lil cause i dont have that many followers and i never really will cause no one likes me cause my blog reeks and so do i.
O_O

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
im literally just a terminally sad teenager who spends 85% of her time in pajamas and cries at least once a day

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
ive had a cold for more than a week now im so mad i need to write stories about woem n in love now

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
"You always smell like coffee," you murmur to her one evening as you lay on the couch watching a movie.
"I run on the stuff," she replies, "I've got to make my deadlines, and sometimes that means I've got to miss out on sleep. Not that I get all that much in the first place."
You make a soft, sympathetic noise and gently rub her arm. She does have a lot of trouble sleeping, you know this to be true. When she does sleep, she has nightmares of an apparently rather violent variety. They are the one thing she refuses to tell about. "Distant memories," she would murmur grimly, clinging to you in hopes of drifting off peacefully. "Shadows of something that happened long ago."
"Do you remember..." she begins, although her voice trails off. "N...no, I mean. Do you ever..."
You look up and study her face "What, do I ever what?"
"I think I had a brother," she says softly. "I loved him dearly, we were... close in a way I've never been close with anyone. He... died, I think. It was my fault. I practically ran the sword through him."
"...Rose?" 
"My mother. My mother died, too. That was my fault, too, I didn't come quickly enough."
"Rose, your mother is fine. She just called this afternoon."
"No, no," says Rose. Tears run down her cheeks, smearing her makeup, creating thick black lines. "You... you don't... why don't you... I looked for you...I thought you would remember."
"Remember what? Rose, you aren't making any sense." You try not to let your voice rise in panic.
"You were supposed to remember," she chokes, "someone has to remember, why is it only me?"
"Rose...?"
"We were only children, it isn't fair, we shouldn't have had all that responsibility. I'm sorry, Kanaya, I'm so sorry for what I've done, I ran away, I shouldn't have run, but I couldn't handle it anymore, I'm so sorry," she sobs. 
You're silent, speechless. You're frightened. Not because what she's saying sounds so crazy, but because it sounds so truthful. In the back of your mind, memories scream and twist and try to break loose. 
"Dave died and it's my fault for not helping him, he always thought everything was his responsibility, but it doesn't have to be, it never had to be."
Dave. The name means something to you, somehow. Someone you knew a long time ago.
"You have to help me, we have to find everyone else," she says breathlessly. "There has to be someone who remembers." 
"I..."
"Their names, their names should all be the same, because ours are. J-ohn Egbert, Jane Crocker, Dirk Strider, R-R-Roxy Lalonde, Karkat Vantas--"
Karkat. Your mind explodes briefly with memories you never knew you had, of a loud, obnoxious, but sensitive boy, someone who you'd loved deeply and platonically. What are these memories? Who is this boy?
"Rose, you're scaring me," you whisper.
Her words devolve into strangled sobs. "I want my brother back," she chokes, "I miss my mom, I miss Jade, I miss you, the old you, I'm so alone. Dave would have remembered, I know he would have."
She sits on the couch, knees curled into her chest, shaking and sobbing into her hands as you rub her back, terrified.
You think you've seen just a glimpse of her nightmares.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[I loves reading your post about stuff] 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
to give the above story a happy(ish) ending they find karkat and he is a therapist and he remembers too and roses sanity is confirmed and they both remember everyone who died and they cry together and then they round everyone up and try to get them to remember and it turns out that they all have nightmares and flashbacks but they can never remember them afterwards and then in the end they all remember and they hold a big service for everyone they lost the end

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

to give the above story a happy(ish) ending they find karkat and he is a therapist and he remembers too and roses sanity is confirmed and they both remember everyone who died and they cry together and then they round everyone up and try to get them to remember and it turns out that they all have nightmares and flashbacks but they can never remember them afterwards and then in the end they all remember and they hold a big service for everyone they lost the end

That is the kind of happy ending and they does remember everyone smile  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
He paints. You never really expected that, but he paints. And he's good. The colours are bright, neon, striking, they almost burn to look at, but they seem to convey something all the same. The images themselves are often strange, warped, gruesome. 
You once asked him about his paintings. 
He released a cloud of ##### from his lungs and smiled crookedly. "I was all seein' these wicked pictures all up in my brain and I had to get them to get out and go."
You nodded. Honestly, you were curious about it all. "Can we go see some?"
He seemed to think about it for a few moments. Then, he smiled widely. "Sure thing friend, gotta share it all with the people who wanna be shared to."
He stood up and cleaned up what he was doing, then went to the closet and grabbed a giant purple hoodie, which he tossed to you. "Cold out," he warned, seemingly forgetting his completely bare arms. You know, however, that commenting on this would only lead to confusion on his part, so you just go along with it.
You pulled your arms into his sweater, which you were practically swimming in. Your small, skinny build was always something of an irritation, and it was only exacerbated by your giant of a best friend. The sleeves dangled way past your hands, and fell back every time you tried to push them up. 
Gamzee laughed and made some comment under his breath about how cute you were.
"I'm not cute," you snapped back as the two of you headed out the door. "I am nowhere near adorable. Adorabloodthirsty, more like. That's what you should call me instead, I think." 
"Whatever you're tellin' me, baby bro," he said, ruffling your hair like you were some little kid. You smacked his hand away irritably, so instead he patted your shoulder.
"So where are we even going?" you asked.
"Seein' my newest miracle, brother," he said in reply. "Done this one Friday."
You followed him through the darkness, occasionally illuminated by dim, flickering streetlights. The light reflected off his strange white facepaint, making him look weird and eerie. You'd never understood why he did that to his face. When the two of you were younger, before he'd gotten into all of this weird stuff, he'd been much more good-looking.
He held out his hand in front of your chest to stop you. He pointed down a very dim alleyway. "Gonna take you turnin' down this way now. Hang close, baby bro."
You did hang close, because, while it might be embarrassing, he was strong, and scary when he needed to be, and you, well, weren't.
After a while of being blindly led (sometimes past some suspicious people), you arrived in a dimly lit area. Gamzee gestured to a wall, where you saw the painting.
A young man, who greatly resembled Gamzee himself, screaming, crying, tearing away his skin, all in shades of neon blue and purple. Underneath the skin was showing a bright green skeleton. Bright splatters surround the image, all in dissonant, mismatching colours. It's one of the strangest things you'd ever seen. 
"Did you really paint this?"
"'Course I did, brother."
"It's... cool," you say finally, at a total loss for words.
"Cool," he echoes, grinning. "I'm having a real good hunger for some snacks about now." He puts his hand on your shoulder. "I'll even have my most best of all bros to stay at my place all night."
You smile at him gratefully. "Yeah, let's head back."
You still understand him as little as ever, but you think that his paintings really show another side of who he is. They, in a terrifying, strange way, are beautiful. Sort of like your best friend himself.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
ok so i have been spending my whole time in the fandom switching between loving and hating gamzee i still dont know where i stand on him

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

5 Things You Didn't Know

My Parent's hate me :(

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Remember when?

Remember when?

Remember when?

latest videos