Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
ugh i just think graffiti is soooo cool like
i wanna be banksy when i grow up
is that a viable career choice

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
dirk has a really messy breakup with jake and comes home totally sloshed and barely even able to hold himself up and bro isnt around so dave has to take care of him and dirk is just such a mess and he tells dave "i love you" and starts crying haahhaahaha ha beautufi

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13426
o.o

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
im starting on prozac today wo w

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
how to do a thing:
dont do it and then cry

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13426
PEOPLEEEEE o.o

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
fun fact: i love scrawny pretty boys and beefy muscular boys and soft thick boys and skinny little girls and strong muscular girls and soft curvy girls basically i love everyone who exists

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"George Weasley " wrote:

fun fact: i love scrawny pretty boys and beefy muscular boys and soft thick boys and skinny little girls and strong muscular girls and soft curvy girls basically i love everyone who exists

I had no idea you were still on KW.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079

"NachozRule" wrote:



"George Weasley " wrote:


fun fact: i love scrawny pretty boys and beefy muscular boys and soft thick boys and skinny little girls and strong muscular girls and soft curvy girls basically i love everyone who exists

I had no idea you were still on KW.
neither did i honestly

the switch is now on OFF


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"George Weasley " wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"George Weasley " wrote:




fun fact: i love scrawny pretty boys and beefy muscular boys and soft thick boys and skinny little girls and strong muscular girls and soft curvy girls basically i love everyone who exists

I had no idea you were still on KW.
neither did i honestly

Posting in your sleep? XD

FITE MAI IRL


play online games

latest forum posts

Should animals really be used for scientif...

What are your pets names?

Should animals really be used for scientif...

What age should kids start wearing make-up?

What age should kids start wearing make-up?

Single Or Comitted.....:)-moved

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Favorite Song!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Single Or Comitted.....:)-moved

latest videos