Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
so bored :I

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
been thinkin a lot about pale gamkar/karkan lately 
like basically theyre all cousins ????? 
and karkat is really close with both of them but gamzee and kanaya hate each other
an d yeah karkat has a Bad Father and gamzee has an Absent Father but kanaya has a really nice mom who treats karkat and gamzee like her own kids
and karkat moves in with gamzee because no parents means no hard-to-answer questions ("what's that bruise?" "are you okay?" "why have you been missing school?") and. sighs for a million years.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
"Karkitty hasn't been to school in a while," comments Nepeta ever-so-casually, looking at you across the lunch table.
"Thame with GZ," adds Sollux. "But that'th not tho weird."
"Isn't it just the smallest bit w-weird that Kar an' Gam are gone at exactly the same time?" offers Eridan.
It's obvious your friends want to know what's up with your cousins. To be honest, you haven't seen them either. "I'll stop by Gamzee's house on my way home," you offer finally.
"But what about Karkat?" asks Nepeta, furrowing her brow.
"Well, he's the reason I'll be stopping by Gamzee's at all," you say, "if he's there, then he's okay."
The group around the table seem confused, but no one says anything. None of them have ever been to Karkat's house. They wouldn't know what you meant.
At the end of the day, you say your fond goodbyes to your friends and head off. You sling your bag over your shoulder and start on your way to your dear, dear cousin's house.
Finally, you reach your destination, and knock on the door. You dearly hope that Karkat is there. You'd rather not think about the other option. 
The door opens. "Hey, how's it all goin' sis?" Something is off. His usual light, careless air seems forced. His makeup seems, at first, entirely absent, but then you see white streaks on his cheeks that show he has not taken great care in washing it away.
"Is Karkat here?"
He nods, frowning just ever so slightly. "Yeah, Karbro's all passed out in my room. Brother's not feelin' his most greatest these days."
Your stomach tightens. "May I come in?"
Gamzee steps aside to make way for you. You walk quickly to his bedroom, thinking briefly about the fact that you've been here enough to know the house by heart.
The first thing you notice is that Gamzee does not seem to have moved anything in his room since you were last in it, at age thirteen. The second thing you notice is he has in fact moved something, his water pipe has come out of hiding. The third thing you notice is a small lump of blankets on the bed, which is beginning to move.
Karkat sits up and looks at you tiredly. "Kanaya?" he mumbles, not seeming to comprehend your presence. You let out a sigh of relief. At least he's conscious.
"You've been missing school again," you say, cutting to the chase.
"Oh, I..." he trails off and stares blankly for a moment. "I, uh..."
You carefully make your way across the floor, wrinkling your nose at the mess, and sit down next to Karkat. You reach toward him, and he flinches. Then, grimacing, and undoubtedly ashamed, he leans toward you. You brush back his dark hair, feeling his forehead and examining his face all at once. He feels fairly warm, and there is a bruise on his cheek, which looks bad, and probably looked a lot worse when he first got it. You hum softly. Then, a thought occurs to you.
"Do you... share his bed?"
Karkat laughs, and it doesn't sound good, and quickly devolves into coughing. Once he's caught his breath, he answers. "Usually I crash on the couch, but Gamzee made me take the bed."
"You sound awful," you say, fussing over him just a bit. "How long have you been unwell?"
He shrugs. "Few days, I guess. Since... last Tuesday? Monday, maybe."
It's Friday, and he's only been out of school since Tuesday. He'd been ill for a week before doing anything about it.#### want to admonish him for not taking better care of himself, but decide to leave the scolding for Gamzee. It isn't really Karkat's fault, after all, due to circumstance, and as the eldest cousin, he should be more responsible and take better care of your young relative, and just because his late mother and your mother were sisters, does not mean you will not beat him to a pulp. Really, giving your cousin an earful is all you can do. You could insist that Karkat come home with you, and let your mother take care of him, but you know he wouldn't agree unless he was unconscious. Having such strange, stubborn cousins is rather taxing. Finally, after fussing over him, insisting he rest, and making sure he knows to not be that stupid next time, you stand up. 
"Call my cellphone should you need anything. Even during school." You tell him this every time you see him. He has rarely taken you up on the offer. 
You are about to stop and chew Gamzee out, but you see him sitting at the table with his face in his hands, looking exhausted. He probably has been trying his hardest to take proper care of Karkat. The both of you do love him rather dearly; this is the only thing you have in common. 
"If anything happens to him under your care, I will not hesitate to end you in a very unpleasant manner," you say. 
"I don't really have to be doubting you for a second, sis," he answers quietly. 
You briskly walk out the door, with a feeling that everything will eventually turn out fine.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
basically i just want karkat and nepeta to be the size of small children and then gamzee and equius to be like towering giants. everyone else can be normal height. 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
go ing to start prozac tomorrow whoa

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
basically kanaya and gamzee are like karkats mommy and daddy but theyre divorced and they hate each other 
in reality though karkat's mom died and thats why his father is so terrible uwu

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
nepeta and equius both have Really Bad crushes on karkat and cant pursue them for different reasons (nepeta because she thinks he likes someone else, equius because he fears it will harm his reputation and because he's afraid of rejection) and neither of them has told the other so they are best friends who are both really in love with the same guy
and like they have the weirdest conversations about him and they are both too embarrassed to notice the other's embarrassment
especially when he stops coming to school/comes to school looking really roughed up and they are both really concerned etc
equius is actually the first of the group (aside from kanaya and gamzee) to confront him about how he comes to school all beaten up and stuff. like hes this big tough bodybuilder and. sighs a lil about gentle giants.
--
"Mr. Vantas, may I speak to you in private, away from the others?"
"What do you want?" he asks you warily. 
"Only to talk to you," you answer, wiping your face with your sleeve. 
"Alright, but make it fast," he hisses.
You take him aside, just out of earshot of anyone who may try to listen. "I... I find myself rather concerned," you begin, "about your current state..."
"My current state...?"
"I... Do hope I am not being too intrusive, but, as your... your friend, I find that I must inquire about. Your, er..." you trail off, starting to feel sick. You're really starting to sweat now, and you wipe your face with your sleeve again.
"Spit it out, Zahhak."
"The bruise on your face," you say finally. "And, well, all the other bruises."
He freezes in place. Your stomach turns. Something is not right. 
"Karkat...?"
"I..." he starts. Then, he shakes his head. "It's nothing. I just... wasn't looking where I was going. I ran into a door."
He's lying. What does one do when one makes such a transparent lie? "I'm sorry for having intruded," you say quietly. 
"Don't worry about it," he snaps. "Whatever, I was being stupid, and I got hurt, it's fine."
Does he really think he was hurt by his own fault? "Well, if... if you ever run into the door again... You could always call me. I'm very skilled at treating bruises and the like."
He stares at the ground. "Yeah, I'll call," he says, not sounding as though he means it at all. "Thank you."

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
my oc briar is a bad person and i love him
basically he is kind of a huge jerk like. he acts really superior and thinks hes smarter than everyone else. and hes really rude and snappish in general. he constantly puts others down, especially calling them stupid. 
but he actually like really hates himself. he thinks his intelligence is his only "worthy" quality, so he talks it up hugely and often tries to prove that he's better than other people at it. he is als o a plant boy (minor detail) and he has flowers growing out of his head and his eyes are like totally solid green and he feels like thats really weird/ugly so he hides it with a hat and sunglasses. however, as a plant, he needs a significant amount of sun to stay healthy so wearing the hat and sunnies can actually make him really sick. he actually is in really poor health most of the time because of his own personal insecurities. 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i wanna go to sleep but i dont
im bored

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
makes loud noises about homestuck headcanons

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos