Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

ugh im so torn about adding the alpha trolls into this story ??? because i love them but also. adding porrim kurloz and kankri would overcomplicate the cousin dynamic. even though i would kind of like it. there's always the whole "theyre college age/out of the house" thing too???
so like karkat gets calls from kankri sometimes like asking if hes ok. karkat usually doesnt answer though because he hates his brother so much.
kurloz sometimes randomly shows up at the makara's place but karkat never knows what he wants because he doesnt know much sign language, so pretty much the most important phrase in his small sign vocabulary is "wait for gamzee"
porrim is in college studying a whole bunch of feminism and women's studies classes and she's basically the "cool older sister" who comes home every now and then and everyone (especially kanayas girlfriend) always gets all flustered over kanayas hot sister.
so yeah i guess i could work them in ?????? 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

ugh im so torn about adding the alpha trolls into this story ??? because i love them but also. adding porrim kurloz and kankri would overcomplicate the cousin dynamic. even though i would kind of like it. there's always the whole "theyre college age/out of the house" thing too???

so like karkat gets calls from kankri sometimes like asking if hes ok. karkat usually doesnt answer though because he hates his brother so much.

kurloz sometimes randomly shows up at the makara's place but karkat never knows what he wants because he doesnt know much sign language, so pretty much the most important phrase in his small sign vocabulary is "wait for gamzee"

porrim is in college studying a whole bunch of feminism and women's studies classes and she's basically the "cool older sister" who comes home every now and then and everyone (especially kanayas girlfriend) always gets all flustered over kanayas hot sister.

so yeah i guess i could work them in ?????? 

i just realized karkat wouldnt need to know sign language to talk to kurloz because he isnt deaf hes just mute

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
You hold your phone to your ear and lean your head back. It's ringing. One, two, three, four... 
"Hello?" the voice is gruff and quiet. It's your brother.
"Karkat," you say, brightly. 
"What do you want?" he snaps.
"I was only calling to check up on your wellbeing, as your brother I find it my responsibility to do so. I trust you are doing well if you're able to come to our dear cousin's phone, but it would be rather harmful for me to make such assumptions without clarifying. In fact, I apologize for assuming at all, I hope I can be forgiven--"
"I'm okay, Kankri," he says quickly, cutting you off.
"Are you staying with Gamzee permanently now?"
"Yeah," he replies. He pauses to cough, it sounds awful.
"Are you alright? Have you been sick?"
"I'm fine, I'm getting over some gross chest cold," he says vaguely.
"I was thinking of coming around this weekend--"
"You don't have to do that," he replies.
"Right, well... That's all then," you say. "'Bye, Karkat."
"'Bye," he says, and then he hangs up. You sigh deeply and slide your phone into your pocket. You wish he didn't hate you so much. But what can you do, really? He's hated you since you were children. You're his exact opposite, despite looking like his twin. 

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i think i literally just peed myself a little

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
my friend ichi is a real sucker for sadstuck so basically i can just talk to her about all my fanfics and she gets upset its gr8

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[ello Buttons smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
ohhhh ps ps ps gamzee is 17 kanaya is 16 karkat is 15

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

[ello Buttons smile
hiiiiya huge

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i was thinking maybe splitting the ages by blood class ???
so like karkat aradia tavros and sollux would be fifteen
nepeta kanaya terezi and vriska would be sixteen
and then equius gamzee eridan and feferi would be seventeen
b ut also i want equius to be the same age as karkat and in some of his classes so i could also split ages randomly 
hmmm

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
basically kankri is super selfish and awful and only cares about himself but! he tries really hard to care for karkat and make sure hes safe and ok but he just doesnt really know what he's doing
karkat pretty much cant afford to think about himself and wears himself thin helping out other people BUT hes trying really hard to keep people who dont give anything back (ie kankri) out of his life
and so basically theyre big opposites in every way 

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Ferguson

Ferguson

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 6

Is there life after death?

latest videos