Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i sometimes just think about how much i love homestuck, and like, the reasons i love it. idk i love the story ofc but what i really love and what most people really seem to love too is the characters! because wow holy poop are they relatable. cause theyre really well-written and three-dimensional and theyre like real people. and i relate most closely with like, dave, and dirk, and karkat, but im a little bit of everyone ?? i dunno. like dave is just a lot like myself, he keeps up this constant image you know ?? and i dont necessarily do it on purpose like i didnt wake up one day and be like "im going to pretend that all my emotions and feelings arent there". and then like, dirk you can see that he really hates himself. like, to the literal extreme, he has made an artificially intelligent copy of his mind and he hates it, because it is him. because they're the exact same guy. karkat is always trying to prove himself. he is not weak. he is not a follower. he is strong, he is a leader, he can take care of himself and everyone else. but what makes him so much more real is that he isn't always what he tries to be. he's a very strong character, having survived as long as he has, but at the same time, it doesn't mean he's perfect or invincible, like he wants to be. 
basically i love homestuck and i love the characters because i can see myself in them. 
i remember how during the arc where jake was ignoring dirk i was having some big propros with my "friend" (used here very loosely) where i was ignoring her so completely because her presence and overbearing was stressing me out and she wouldn't stop messaging me and i couldn't deal with everything. so i just pretended she didnt exist. and with each update, the fandom was trashing jake, and i was trashing jake, and it's cause he was being a jerk, and i was being a jerk too because i was doing it too. so i resolved my problem by just telling her what she was doing and what was happening. 
homestuck is good.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[ello Buttons and I know you loves homestruck and enjoying reading why you loves it xD] 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
oreimo

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
how is it possible for me to be having two completely different conversations at once ?? who knows

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i hate when people talk poop about furries ??? like im not really a furry but my boyfriend is ??? i dont draw fur art or anything but i really like it and i have a fursona and ok maybe i am a furry. 
but really idgi what are we doing to hurt other people ??? nothing is what we are doing.
plus like theres a lot of really cool fur stuff out there!!! like lapfox! i love lapfox's music like. pretty much all of it??? i really like kitsune^2 and renard esp.
but yeah i dont get whats wrong with being furry like ??? geez its not hurting anyone except maybe the people in fursuits. they could be hurting themselves cause they might get heatstroke. i hope they drink lots of water and keep as cool as they can. now im worried about these hypothetical fursuit-wearers. i hope none of them get too sick.

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

i hate when people talk poop about furries ??? like im not really a furry but my boyfriend is ??? i dont draw fur art or anything but i really like it and i have a fursona and ok maybe i am a furry. 

but really idgi what are we doing to hurt other people ??? nothing is what we are doing.

plus like theres a lot of really cool fur stuff out there!!! like lapfox! i love lapfox's music like. pretty much all of it??? i really like kitsune^2 and renard esp.

but yeah i dont get whats wrong with being furry like ??? geez its not hurting anyone except maybe the people in fursuits. they could be hurting themselves cause they might get heatstroke. i hope they drink lots of water and keep as cool as they can. now im worried about these hypothetical fursuit-wearers. i hope none of them get too sick.
dont wear a fursuit if the weather is very hot ;n;

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

being alive is so weird

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
im hungry but we dont have any food

the switch is now on OFF

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
StarStarStarStarStar
O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O.

wow a post about stuff

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
i need an ipod auhfkfdjgf

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Newbie!!!

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

latest videos