Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

My Crush >_

Posted By:
Ayoo_Jessica
Ayoo_Jessica
StarStar
iCant Get Over My Crush From Along Time Ago , But He Doesn't Even Talk To Me As Much As He Used To . We Used To Tell Everything To Each Other & We Used To Be Us , Be All Crazy & Be Random Around Each Other . When We Used To Laugh & Make Fun Of Each Other . . . Ohhh Gosh , <'3 D: . We Were So Close Over The '2012 Summer Brake' But Not Anymore . & iMiss Him , iMiss His Voice When We Talked Over The Phone . When We Used To See Each Other , His Hair . iMiss His Eyes ,His Smile :c . iMiss Everything From Him . . D; Its All Different Now . . .<'3

# iLovee Youu ! (;

My Crush >_

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
maybe you should talk to him and tell him why but have a playful/slash serious tone

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos