Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 588
So, I'm making a blogging thing for people to post their fictional stories-- but I need a name. It has to be simple, but intriguing.
Nothing like GirlsRule because its for boys & girls. So um, yeah, any ideas?


Tongue Tied!!


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441
Call it "I Burned a Million Dollars In Front of a Homeless Shelter".

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 588

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Call it "I Burned a Million Dollars In Front of a Homeless Shelter".

That's a bit long.............


Tongue Tied!!


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Call it "I Burned a Million Dollars In Front of a Homeless Shelter".
That's a bit long.............

But it's intriguing. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 588

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Call it "I Burned a Million Dollars In Front of a Homeless Shelter".
That's a bit long.............
But it's intriguing. 

Touche
I'll consider it Wink


Tongue Tied!!


play online games

latest forum posts

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

The Criminal

What will you be when you grow up?

2016 Presidential race

Favorite lyrics

Chat Convos?

Opinions on song please?

Favorite lyrics

last one to say Cole Custer wins

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

latest videos