Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

lesbian and bi girls

Posted By:
Fashion Perfection_2321628 Lock
Fashion Perfection_2321628
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 42
hey i was wondering if there is any lesbian or bi girls on here? cause ima  lesbian and i want girl friends that r like me so if ur bi or lez then please add me!!! btw i'm new here and my name is lidia

if ur gay,lesbian,bi,trans or pan theres no need to be ashamed its just apart of life plus love knows no gender u can love whoever u want to love

i got lost in the moon light looking for something i knew i could never have


lesbian and bi girls

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
I'm not so sure if I fall under either "lesbian" or "bi" exactly, but I am genetically female, and I do have a girlfriend.
So I guess I count.
Yo.

the switch is now on OFF


lesbian and bi girls

Posted By:
Fashion Perfection_2321628 Lock
Fashion Perfection_2321628
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 42

"George Weasley " wrote:

I'm not so sure if I fall under either "lesbian" or "bi" exactly, but I am genetically female, and I do have a girlfriend.
So I guess I count.
Yo.


do u like guys or girls more? cause u ############### panseaxual 

if ur gay,lesbian,bi,trans or pan theres no need to be ashamed its just apart of life plus love knows no gender u can love whoever u want to love

i got lost in the moon light looking for something i knew i could never have


lesbian and bi girls

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079

"Fashion Perfection" wrote:

"George Weasley " wrote:

I'm not so sure if I fall under either "lesbian" or "bi" exactly, but I am genetically female, and I do have a girlfriend.
So I guess I count.
Yo.

do u like guys or girls more? cause u ############### panseaxual 

well ############ is also known as "gender-blindness", as in, you can love anyone #########, transgender, female, male, genderfluid, bigender, or anything in between)
i don't know if i would fall under ######### either
i'd rather not put a label on exactly what i am because wow it's difficult

the switch is now on OFF


lesbian and bi girls

Posted By:
zeke28
zeke28
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230
.

lesbian and bi girls

Posted By:
Fashion Perfection_2321628 Lock
Fashion Perfection_2321628
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 42

"George Weasley " wrote:

"Fashion Perfection" wrote:

"George Weasley " wrote:

I'm not so sure if I fall under either "lesbian" or "bi" exactly, but I am genetically female, and I do have a girlfriend.
So I guess I count.
Yo.

do u like guys or girls more? cause u ############### panseaxual 
well ############ is also known as "gender-blindness", as in, you can love anyone #########, transgender, female, male, genderfluid, bigender, or anything in between)
i don't know if i would fall under ######### either
i'd rather not put a label on exactly what i am because wow it's difficult


ok them.....

if ur gay,lesbian,bi,trans or pan theres no need to be ashamed its just apart of life plus love knows no gender u can love whoever u want to love

i got lost in the moon light looking for something i knew i could never have


lesbian and bi girls

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537
This is a kidz site. No E-dating. This will probably get locked..

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


lesbian and bi girls

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51140

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

This is a kidz site. No E-dating. This will probably get locked..


You're allowed to ask for bi/lesbian/gay friends, which is what it looks like here. But please don't have any intentions on dating the people you add.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

The Beatles VS One Direction

Have you heard of 1D's new song?

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

KW Chat

latest videos