x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5705
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Happy birthday Huge ! Big Grin


Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7052
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
5 hours 34 minutes.


Left.


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Stephanie Big Grin yay thanks you and Im taking the orders for the icecream what im gonna esave everyone
Please fill in the form 

What flavour icecream does you want me to save:
[say flavour here] Big Grin 

Mattyo: 5 hours and 26 minutes Big Grin Me and Hugos gonna be old. 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5705
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

Stephanie Big Grin yay thanks you and Im taking the orders for the icecream what im gonna esave everyone
Please fill in the form 

What flavour icecream does you want me to save:
[say flavour here] Big Grin 

Mattyo: 5 hours and 26 minutes Big Grin Me and Hugos gonna be old. 



Umm I thinks you should have 7 hours & 4 minutes Big Grin
The flavour : Vanilla ice cream smile 


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Stephanie: its 6.55 pm here and that means its 5 hours and 5 minutes to our birhday Big Grin

[writes down her order] 

We has
1 Raspberry ripple
1. chocolate
1. vanilla 

[esaves the icecream for everyone] Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5705
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

Stephanie: its 6.55 pm here and that means its 5 hours and 5 minutes to our birhday Big Grin

[writes down her order] 

We has
1 Raspberry ripple
1. chocolate
1. vanilla 

[esaves the icecream for everyone] Big Grin 


Oops Big Grin
I'm bad at math Tongue Out  Blush


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4851
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
YAY GO HUGE


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Stephanie: its 6.55 pm here and that means its 5 hours and 5 minutes to our birhday Big Grin

[writes down her order] 

We has
1 Raspberry ripple
1. chocolate
1. vanilla 

[esaves the icecream for everyone] Big Grin 


Oops Big Grin
I'm bad at math Tongue Out  Blush



Maths is not me thing either Tongue Out xD 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5705
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Stephanie: its 6.55 pm here and that means its 5 hours and 5 minutes to our birhday Big Grin

[writes down her order] 

We has
1 Raspberry ripple
1. chocolate
1. vanilla 

[esaves the icecream for everyone] Big Grin 

Oops Big Grin
I'm bad at math Tongue Out  Blush


Maths is not me thing either Tongue Out xD 


Ikr ;O


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Stephanie: its 6.55 pm here and that means its 5 hours and 5 minutes to our birhday Big Grin

[writes down her order] 

We has
1 Raspberry ripple
1. chocolate
1. vanilla 

[esaves the icecream for everyone] Big Grin 

Oops Big Grin
I'm bad at math Tongue Out  Blush


Maths is not me thing either Tongue Out xD 


Ikr ;O


You crocks me up :P 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Latest Forum Posts

Are You Still In School?

How tall are you?

Who was your first best friend on KW

When is your birthday?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Are You Still In School?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

When is your birthday?

Who was your first best friend on KW

Are You Still In School?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games