Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Christmas!

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
yup

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Christmas!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"sandfur121" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

FOR CHRISTMAS I AM GOING TO BE ON KIDZWORLD 
^^^^

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Christmas!

Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
StarStarStarStar

"Whitepaws101" wrote:

yup

Pretty cool. I can't draw anything but hearts and stick figures. 

Christmas!

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
17 days til christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

Christmas!

Posted By:
MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999
StarStarStar
The Twelve Days of Christmas   On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 9 Ladies Dancing 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 10 Lords a Leaping 9 Ladies Dancing 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 11 Pipers Piping 10 Lords a Leaping 9 Ladies Dancing 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree   On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Drummers Drumming 11 Pipers Piping 10 Lords a Leaping 9 Ladies Dancing 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Ella

Christmas!

Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
StarStarStarStar

"ice cream girl" wrote:

17 days til christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!! =3

Christmas!

Posted By:
;BrokenPromises.
;BrokenPromises.
StarStarStarStar

Christmas!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
Be nice all year?
Challenge Accepted.

how how how how how how how how
what how

Christmas!

Posted By:
MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox
StarStarStarStar
Lool xD

Christmas!

Posted By:
Stargirlxx
Stargirlxx
StarStarStarStar
I dunno about you guys, but it does not feel like its almost Xmas to mee... D: Why is that???!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mirror, Mirror

We the Kidz

Mirror, Mirror

what are your hobbies and interests?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Mods vs users!

latest videos