Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I'm Shaving my Head!!!

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
For St. Baldricks on March 16, 2013, I will be shaving my hair off for cancer. There is nothing in me telling me to change my mind, I'm all in for it. But sometimes, I will get a little bit like, "Oh, what will people think, will I get 'Do you have cancer' from anyone..."

I just thought I'd let you know... I dunno. Has anyone else ever done it? Can you tell me about the experience? 

For my signature.

I'm Shaving my Head!!!

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think I'd be able to get myself to do something like that, but it sounds like a pretty cool, and brave thing to do.
Good on you x3

Ginger|Melissa

I'm Shaving my Head!!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
That's so sweet ^.^ What are you going to do with the hair? If it's long enough you can sometimes donate it to a cancer charity. :3

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

I'm Shaving my Head!!!

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, the main, long part of the hair get's cut off into a ponytail and donated and then they just buzz off the rest. I have really long hair, so... (:

For my signature.

I'm Shaving my Head!!!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
That's really nice! I don't think you should listen if people say that kind of stuff to you, you're prepared to do it and you shouldn't let them stop you. smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

latest videos