Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Do you Believe

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14879

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No.

Don't be silly, of course you do.
I thought I didn't.

Santa believes in you. Why can't you return the favor?
Because he's not real.

You are crushing every little girl/boy's dream. 

Imagine if a little kid was looking at someone's screen right now and saw that Frown 

YOU CRUSHED ME 

Oh well.


YOU CRUSH ME
MY HOPES
MY DREAMS
MY EVERYTHING IS GONE
BUGREBDAUFIRBSEGBFEWIUGTTE
AND YOU JUST SAY OH WELL 
;_; 
these feels man


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Do you Believe

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9119

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No.

Don't be silly, of course you do.
I thought I didn't.

Santa believes in you. Why can't you return the favor?
Because he's not real.

Then how can he believe in you?
He can't. 


Then where do presents come from, silly?

Do you Believe

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No.

Don't be silly, of course you do.
I thought I didn't.

Santa believes in you. Why can't you return the favor?
Because he's not real.

Then how can he believe in you?
He can't. 

Then where do presents come from, silly?

Your parents.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Do you Believe

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9119

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No.

Don't be silly, of course you do.
I thought I didn't.

Santa believes in you. Why can't you return the favor?
Because he's not real.

Then how can he believe in you?
He can't. 

Then where do presents come from, silly?
Your parents.


Preposterous.

Do you Believe

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 440
Yes, there is an extraordinary amount of evidence to support the claim that Santa exists.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Do you Believe

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No.

Don't be silly, of course you do.
I thought I didn't.

Santa believes in you. Why can't you return the favor?
Because he's not real.

Then how can he believe in you?
He can't. 

Then where do presents come from, silly?
Your parents.

Preposterous.

Well it actually makes tons of sense. They buy whatever you wanted for Christmas, they hide it someplace, and then when you're sleeping they creep out and put the presents under the Christmas tree. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Do you Believe

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7054

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No.

Don't be silly, of course you do.
I thought I didn't.

Santa believes in you. Why can't you return the favor?
Because he's real.

look i editted 


Left.


Do you Believe

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7054

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No.

Don't be silly, of course you do.
I thought I didn't.

Santa believes in you. Why can't you return the favor?
Because he's not real.

Then how can he believe in you?
He can't. 

Then where do presents come from, silly?
Your parents.

Preposterous.
Well it actually makes tons of sense. They buy whatever you wanted for Christmas, they hide it someplace, and then when you're sleeping they creep out and put the presents under the Christmas tree. 

That is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.


Left.


Do you Believe

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"mattyo7" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No.

Don't be silly, of course you do.
I thought I didn't.

Santa believes in you. Why can't you return the favor?
Because he's not real.

Then how can he believe in you?
He can't. 

Then where do presents come from, silly?
Your parents.

Preposterous.
Well it actually makes tons of sense. They buy whatever you wanted for Christmas, they hide it someplace, and then when you're sleeping they creep out and put the presents under the Christmas tree. 
That is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

I swear it's true dude.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Do you Believe

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5132
I believe in the spirit of Santa.

Don't ruin this for the kids who still believe in Santa.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

Is religion good or bad?

Is religion good or bad?

latest videos